“Open till 9:30 but shut at 8:00!”
Review of Simply Sushi

Simply Sushi
Ranked #31 of 163 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went to have dinner and arrived at 8pm.Closed sign on the door.I knocked and was let in to be told,"oh yes,we should change our web site hours","we have 4 items on the (train/belt) you can take away.Fish/crab mayonnaise salad (no seaweed wrap),just a pile),eel,cucumber and an old looking dessert.I have nothing more to say otherthan,they were sweeping around customers whilst still eating.Lack of sushi Restarants in Glenelg make this ok,iam guessing???

1  Thank Terri C
There are newer reviews for Simply Sushi

Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are after a quick and easy meal then go Simply Sushi in Glenelg. The place is buzzy and offs fast service and god value.
If the sushi train is empty just order off the menu. The salmon and eel are good choices as are the edamame and salads.
The tempura is more like fish and chip batter than tempura batter.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son specifically asked to eat at this restaurant for his treat night. the idea of the food coming by on a 'train' was such an attention grabber. The place was full and the waitstaff were very nice. A good variety of food was produced and the prices were very reasonable. For one adult and two children (who ate dessert too) I only spent $32.00! We did have a bit of an extra long wait for a special fish dish my son ordered but it was very good and came piping hot so it wasn't such a big deal to wait a big longer in the busy place. I would recommend this place to singles, couples, families for a rather cheap was mighty tasty dinner.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I work on jetty road I had it 6 month straight , best sushi I every had the chefs could even make u a sply sushi to surprise u :)
best custmer service , fresh never had bad experiences in that place everytime u go they are happy and willing to do the extra Mille with every custmer I highly recommend this place

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Decent sushi beyond the usual food-court fare which is tasty and affordable in a clean contemporary setting.