I came here for lunch with my partner and I ordered the beef burrito. I swear this gave me food poisoning because my partner and I had the same meals for the rest of the day and this was the only meal we had different! I can't prove it but I'm fairly certain because the next day I was throwing up before I even ate anything for the day.
I thought the food was a bit over priced as well considering the atmosphere is very casual. The burrito was priced at $19.95 which I thought was at least $5 more that what I would have liked to pay even if it didn't give me food poisoning.
Personally, even if I didn't fall ill from this outing, I probably wouldn't eat here again due to the fact that it's overpriced IMO
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.