Seawall Apartments
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsolive courtcrows nestthe captains quarterssea wallgreat locationspa bathshort walkfree laundryglenelg beachquarter duckbeach housemain bedroomground floorhome away from homerestaurants and shopsbedroom apartmentocean view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great location on the waterfront and the staff were cheerful and helpful. We had booked an apartment that faced the road, but as a larger apartment facing the water was free they upgraded us for free. Weather was pretty atrocious but it was so comfy inside it didn't matter much. Recommending it to friends.

1  Thank Leigh F
RachaelOsborne, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear LeighF,
Thanks for your lovely review - I am so glad that you would recommend us to your friends, that is high praise indeed.
Thanks also for noting your complimentary upgrade - I hate to see those beautiful rooms empty when they can be enjoyed! Lucky you!
We sincerely hope that you are able to return to enjoy Seawall again some time in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at The Landing which has a balcony with partial sea view. The room was fantastic - clean, new and well maintained! Bed was comfortable and we love the high ceilings of the room which made it feel very spacious. The location of SeaWall is totally ideal, being away from the crowds at but yet a 5-10mins nice beach stroll to Jetty Road. I would totally stay here again in my next visits!

Room Tip: I prefer rooms with a decent window view, so The Landing would be a good recommendation for couples.
1  Thank zany23

Dear zany23,
Thank you very much for your great feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you had a relaxing holiday here at Seawall and would 'totally stay here again". We love to get such positive feedback and my team are just thrilled that you rated the quality and cleanliness of our little hotel so highly.
Thanks again for posting your thoughts for other travelers to see,
All the best,

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our stay was terrific despite the weather changing and strong wind and rain coming in. At least we experience good weather to start - enough to share a meal out on the deck overlooking the water. The next day we were forced inside (without a view) but at least the room was comfortable and warm. Really high ceilings and spacious studio apartment suited us. Only thing found wanting was a desk light - main lights lit the room well but the desk was in a dark corner and with the bed in the same room you had to have all lights on to work at the desk.
Shops are a bit down the road, which means you walk 10 mins - I take that as a plus - not in the middle of the crowds but close enough.
Will be back.

Room Tip: Ground floor makes access easy
1  Thank Revelation780

Thanks Revelation780 for taking the time to post your review.
We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the view and locale even though the weather was a bit wild during your stay. There is something magical about the beach on a stormy day so I am glad you could make the most of the situation!
Thanks for the advice about the need for a desk lamp - you are quite right. We have popped one on the table and it has made all the difference in The Stern.
Hope to see you again next time you are in Adelaide,
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We booked on the Internet not knowing what to expect and were bowled over by the high quality of the apartment, the creativity of the property and the dedication of staff to make our stay a great experience. This place as everything I expect from truly good holiday accommodation - A great spirit of supplying the best accommodation possible combined with genuinely helpful but unobtrusive service. The buildings that house the apartments and rooms have been renovated to an excellent standard and are thoughtfully decorated. The position is sublime - right on the beach with a very easy 5 minute walk to shopping and the tram that will take you to Adelaide. We used the tram to go to 2 night sporting events at the convention centre and Adelaide Arena with great ease. I wish every place I stayed was such great value for money with real thought given to the experience of guests. Well done to whoever has this vision for this exceptionally managed property.

Room Tip: Anywhere in this property will delight you.
2  Thank Travelbug18
Seawall A, Manager at Seawall Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and thoughtful post. You have made my day, my week, my month Travelbug18! We are absolutely delighted to receive such high praise from a well traveled reviewer as yourself.
Glad to hear that you loved our superb location, our unique decor, our value for money - everything really! I couldn't ask for more!
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to know that our guests are as in love with Seawall as we are.
Hope to see you again soon,
Rachael and the dedicated seawall Team

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed in the Captains Quarters for 6 nights. Older building with modern interior and fitting.
Very clean and tidy. Great hosts. Over looking beach. 5 Minute walk up to shops Cafes and Tram.
Highly recommend.
Barry from Christchurch New Zealand

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ratmole1

Thanks Ratmole1 - hilarious user name!
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in The Captain's Quarters - I think it is pretty fabulous too.
My housekeeping staff are thrilled that you found our apartments spotlessly clean - it is so important to us.
We would love to welcome you back when you are next in Adelaide Barry, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us.
all the best,