Comfort Inn Anzac Highway(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$76
Stamford Grand Adelaide(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$101
$78
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oaks Plaza Pier Apartment Hotel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Adelaide International Motel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Ensenada Motor Inn and Suites(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$79
$66
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Seawall Apartments(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$156
$129
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

Glenelg Motel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$70
$64
Agoda.com
$72
Hotels.com
Glenelg Beach Hostel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$50
$49
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsjetty roadgreat locationone bedroom apartmentnice apartmentcoles supermarketserviced dailylarge balconyper nightwashing machineadelaide hillscar parkinganzac highwayheated poolcooking utensilscheck in was easyreception staffeasy walk
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Room booked was not available upon arrival, we were seperated from our family , useless lift system, parking was a nightmare , manager run away !!!!!!left the new staff to deal with us .pathetic

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank furrydog255100
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Booked online. Looked good on the Internet. Promise of good apartments, facilities and location. We arrived from the airport early (before 8am) and were told that we couldn't get into a room before 2pm. Fair enough, we parked the car and left bags in the boot and were told that we'd be called when the room was ready. Never heard a peep from them. Room was a good size but very dirty. Marks all over the Walls and carpets.

Given that the apartments are clearly self catering and marketed at people on holiday it would have been good to have had a slightly more generous level of provisions in the cupboard. Salt? Pepper? Dish washing liquid? No! I know its not the end of the world but i've stayed in cheaper places and it's not a big cost to provide.

Other gripes?

Every day a house elf comes through the apartment and moves things around. Puts the dishwasher on when it really doesn't need to go on. It's not an hotel so why do they do it? Today all our recyclables were taken off the draining board and taken away without any word. Normally i'd be pleased but this is South Australia and they had monetary value albeit a token value. Bit baffled by it all.

Soon after moving in we heard the building evacuation alarm go off. No announcement at all. As it happened we were leaving anyway and I politely enquired as to what was going on. Alarm testing! No signage, no audible broadcast announcement, no warning from the concierge. Not impressed.

For the price we paid would have expected better all round.

The best thing that can be said is that the location is good.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank RupertAlgyAndBill
Reviewed September 25, 2010

We would not recommend anyone go to these apartments, the service we received was ridiculously terrible.

We had booked a one bedroom apartment with study & sofa bed. Upon checking in we were told by the receptionist that they had no record of our booking, and that this problem had already happened three times that day. So after a tedious wait for the receptionist to get our details again to check us in (no apology too by the way!) he lets us know that good thing we were a couple because their were no rooms with sofa beds left.

Once we had finally checked in, and gotten to our room it was apparent that there was no study in our apartment. I phoned reception to let them know that I cannot see any study area or desk, telling him I can only see a dining table and coffee table he said he would come up to our room to check because their should be a desk in a corner or against a wall. When he did come up, he pointed to the dining table and said that was the study - and when I said no, thats the dining table he replied that is the study, other apartments do not have dining tables. I found that very hard to believe, considering these are apartments intended for extended stays with kitchen and laundry facilities you would think they would have a dining table! I was clearly unhappy as I booked an apartment with a study for a reason, not to get a dining table in front of the TV so he said he would go find us another room for us to switch to. We waited to hear from him, not unpacking because we were expecting to move - and unbelievably enough, we never heard from him again. When we went down to reception, they had closed - this man had promised to find us another room, to meet the expectations of the one that we had booked (& paid extra for!) and failed to even us to let us know that he was not going to get another room for us.

Extremely unacceptable behaviour, we felt frustrated and deceived, and worse of all we had stayed in our room waiting to hear from him so we had wasted what was meant to be an enjoyable stay.

One last note - when we checked out and I mentioned this to a different receptionist she said that I would be contacted by the manager - once again, I have heard nothing.

The level of service is so poor at the Oaks Liberty Towers, they do not care about their customers. I have never met a receptionist so rude and deceptive, do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travellingVM_10
Reviewed September 24, 2010

This hotels bathrooms are appalling, the mould covering the tiles in the showers & around the sink plug holes is disgusting, the sink drain was also blocked, in desperate need of a good dose of shower power & draino! The beds are low grade & the sofa bed needs throwing out. The plus was the room was quite large & the view nice although there was a lot of street noise particularly during the night & you hear every plane take off from the airport. The "gym" consisted of 1 walking machine, 1 exercise bike. the pool looked nice but was extremely cold brrrrrrrrrrrr..Disappointed with this Oaks as we have stayed with the hotel chain before & they have been fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I was so disappointed in my stay, and usually I'm not really fussy with my accomodation, but this time I was almost angry. I have stayed in some pretty average accomodation in my time, which I can usually deal with, and I don't mind because it is what it is, and you know what you are getting beforehand. What frustrated me so much about this establishment was that it COULD be OK, if the place was managed properly, which it clearly is not. It SHOULD be an OK place to stay, but it does not live up to its promise or its star rating. If it continues to be mismanaged, it will be an absolute dump in a couple of years. It was just a case of many small disappointments and frustrations runining my stay, and the property does not deserve its 4+ star rating until they get the little things right. The lady behind the front desk was NOT friendly, I didn't feel welcome at all. My arrival had interrupted her dinner and she was going through the motions as quickly as possible. Not a great start. For a property as young as this one, it is amazing how run down it feels when you enter. There was no hairdryer. The bathroom was dirty with plenty of mould and poor shower water pressure. The telephone wasn't plugged in to the phone line, but was just sitting on the bedside table. Once I finally found the the cord and the wall socket and plugged it in, there was something loose in the handset making a rattling noise. There was no plug for the bathtub. And I searched EVERYWHERE. The two plugs I did find (kitchen and laundary) were a different size. It was obvious the tea and coffee supplies hadnt been filled up properly from the previous guests, there were only 2 coffee sachets. There was the usual broadband cable fixture with instruction booklet as you see in many hotels, saying 'simply plug the cable into your laptop to begin' which I did- only problem being the other end of the cord didn't go anywhere, it was simply coiled up and sitting on the desk. After some searching I finally found the wall socket for broadband and plugged the other end of the cable into the wall - only there is no furniture on that side of the room so I had to use my laptop on the floor. The steam room was out of order. Old, small CRT TV. On checkout, the receptionist was friendlier than the one on checkin, but knew I was parked underground, and decided not to mention that I would need swipecard access or assistance to get out of the park, leaving me stranded in the parking lot when exiting. Pre organised 11am checkout, but housekeeping started hassling at 10:15.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo