Oaks Plaza Pier Apartment Hotel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$101
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Ensenada Motor Inn and Suites(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$79
Stamford Grand Adelaide(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Seawall Apartments(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$156
Comfort Inn Anzac Highway(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$76
Glenelg Motel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$70
Adelaide International Motel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
$73
Glenelg Beach Hostel(Glenelg)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsjetty roadgreat locationone bedroom apartmentnice apartmentcoles supermarketserviced dailylarge balconyper nightwashing machineadelaide hillscar parkinganzac highwayheated poolcooking utensilscheck in was easyreception staffeasy walk
Reviewed May 30, 2009

Reading some of the poor reviews I wonder where the others stayed as we were extremely happy with the apartment we had in the Liberty Towers. It was spotlessly clean smelt gorgeous as Sue the owner had placed lovely vanilla scented flowers everywhere. It had everything required for a comfortable short stay. TV, DVD (even with some DVD's supplied) washing machine, dishwasher full size fridge, Microwave and regular stove top + all the kitchen appliances such as toaster, kettle etc. The linen was of excellent quality and the bed one of the most comfortable I have slept in and we have travelled extensively and stayed at some very upmarket resorts in our many years of travels.
We had arrived at an ungodly hour of the morning but Sue had arranged for us to collect the keys and allowed us to check in at 9.30am Instructions of how to get in to the carpark were simple to understand and we had absolutley no trouble finding our spot.
Perhaps as there are many apartment owners who have their units managed by Liberty Towers those who wrote bad reviews were unlucky to get a lemon, but I can thoroughly recommend Sue's appt (406). I found Liberty Towers by googling www.Stayz.com.au

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2009

I had booked an apartment by the beach at Henley Beach but on arriving decided not to take it as it was truely disgusting! I was in a mad panic to find somewhere else, a bit special, and as close to the beach as possible. I had looked at the 'Oaks' on the Net but it was booked up but in desperation drove up to ask if they had availability. They did, the receptionist was brilliant, very accommodating and from that moment on our 5 night stay was perfect. Our two bedroom apartment was perfect for myself, husband and two children 11 and 8 years. Everything was clean however I would say that through the air conditioning you can smell other peoples cooking!!! The pool was great. The area was great. I would definitely recommend 'The Oaks' Liberty Towers to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BeenThereDonehat
Reviewed April 14, 2009

We booked this through Marina Beach Accomodation. www.marinabeach.com.au

Upon arrival we were greeted in the CarPark (Strange) and given our room key. On entering the 1 bedroom apartment it was filthy! Hadn't been vacuumed, muck on the tiles, old hagged towels, dishwasher didn't work. Notified the manager, and he simply fobbed us off about the state of the room and replaced our towels.

Pillows terrible, flat, not good if you have a bad kneck.

1 very old Television and bath /shower hadn't been cleaned for quite a while.

Other apartments may be ok, but do not book any accomodation through Marina Beach Accomodation.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Honesty04
OaksLibertyTowers, Area Manager at Oaks Liberty Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2009

We certainly empathize with Honesty04 over her bad experience at Liberty Towers recently. It is unfortunate that a number of units in the building are rented through outside agencies other than the Oaks Group. This would explain why the parking garage was the location of the check in for Honesty04. As each apartment is individually owned, some owners have chose to use other letting agencies rather than the onsite letting agent, which is the Oaks Group.

Oaks Hotels and Resorts are the genuine recognised onsite letting agents for Liberty Towers. As mentioned by Honesty04, the unit they rented was managed by another known as "Marina Beach Accomodation" which in no way is affiliated with Oaks Hotels and Resorts. We wish that all owners of private apartments chose to use the Oaks however as seen in this instance, not all do and it leaves the guest in limbo and does not provide to them the services they may think they are paying for.

In order to avoid a similar experience to Honesty04 we highly encourage anyone wishing to book at Liberty Towers to use the onsite letting agent, the Oaks Group in order to book their apartment stay. The Oaks Group has its apartments assessed each year by AAA Tourism and maintains a 4.5 star setting. Most private letting agents cannot and do not have this as part of their offsite service and as such the standards in non Oaks managed units vary widely.

Had Honesty04 been an Oaks Guest she would have been checked in by a professional staff at on site reception area. Additionally there is onsite housekeeping services and an onsite resident manager for emergencies.

The presence of the management company also means an onsite manager is there to assist with any issues. It is a shame Honesty04 had a negative experience at Liberty Towers and would highly encourage all others booking Liberty Towers to avoid using any other agency for just such reasons.

We ask that Honesty04 to contact the Oaks regarding any future stay at Liberty Towers so that we may show her the Oaks difference over the letting agent she had used previously.

Reviewed November 24, 2008

We arrived on the 11th November to be told we had no booking, even though I had booked in August and had paid in full before arriving.
We were treated very poorly and eventually they gave us a 2 bedroom aparment for 1 night only (we had a 7 night booking), the following morning we were told to leave and search for other accomodation, which we refused to do.
They were less than helpful, and when we finally met the Manager, he was as poor as his staff, and appeared unable to resolve the problem.
We were finally given as we had booked a 1 bedroom apartment, but do not be led by the internet sight, the bedroom is within a glorified cupboard, not very clean and was never serviced during our stay. All I can say if you must stay here check before you arrive that they have your booking.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Drewpat
Reviewed October 30, 2008

I had pre-paid for my accommodation at the Liberty Towers and then read reviews and heard from a friend about his unpleasant stay in an apartment; but my experience was a good one.

The room, carpets and outdoor furniture were clean, all the kitchen utensils were there. The bed and pillows were crisp, white and comfortable.

I was in an apartment with a pleasant outlook to the Adelaide Hills and it was quiet.

As I was arriving after 11pm I was concerned about the quality of the housekeeping I may come across late at night and then not be able to do anything about it, so I rang the Oaks Group, before departure, to discuss my concerns and they were pleasant and responsive and I was impressed with the housekeeping when I arrived.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo