“Mixed feelings due to inconsistency in the serving sizes on two separate occasions.”
Review of Fish Glenelg - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fish Glenelg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I first went to this restaurant a few months ago with a friend for lunch, using a pre-paid voucher for a succulent feast of seafood for two with wine and whilst the food provided was fresh and tasty, one person could easily have consumed the "platter" on their own. This certainly didn't inspire repeat business which is the main aim of the voucher scheme for the restaurant trade.

However I made a return visit last week with other friends ( who had made the booking) & this time was shown what the seafood platter should have been on the previous occasion..... plentiful fish, yummy chips & various other seafood all lovingly prepared and served by friendly and helpful staff. A much improved experience.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Service was appallingly slow. It took 45 minutes to get the entre when the joint was half full. Our main course order got lost and when it was found barely edible (unless you liked pepper). If you are a visitor to Adelaide go to Escas as this is the only consistantly reliable cafe on the Glenelg Marina.

2  Thank thegrayghost
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

was walking past with my wife and went in on a hunch. I asked about the special of octopus salad and was reassured by the chef that it would be great. He told me how it was prepared, cooked and told me I would be impressed. I was. Fantastic! My wifes food just as good. the outside tables with heaters were great. Highly recommended.