“A QUICK LUNCH WITH GREAT SERVICE”
Review of Broadway Kiosk

Broadway Kiosk
Ranked #39 of 174 Restaurants in Glenelg
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have had numerous meals at this little kiosk. Every time I am astounded by the quick and efficient service. The food is always of a high quality and certainly fills you up. The location is beautiful , right on the esplanade. It is not expensive and has just the right atmosphere to make you want to come and have a relaxing quick meal. I usually meet close friends or family for a nice cheap place to enjoy the beach and watch the passing parade.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Enjoyed the stroll along the beach to get there. Food was good average food with some above average. Prices reasonable. Coffee pretty good. Good soy chai latte (Yay!) Pretty basic decor, but right on the beach and good views.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is very low key, incredibly cheap and happens to be in one of the best spots of adelaide. Food great, view unbeatable and its somewhere we go constantly. Love it!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went to get some pastries for Sunday breakfast. They were not that busy and the staff member was very curt and rude, it was like it was such an inconvenience for her to serve me.
The pastries we did enjoy though......will buy elsewhere in the future customers need to be treated with a bit more respect.

1  Thank Panda1939
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've been to Europe but cannot handle dogs whingeing about not being fed by owners, barking, or being fed at tables ... call me old fashioned but I prefer dogs living outside (in public areas). Nice touch having water for dogs outside. (I am a dog lover!)
When in Adelaide we call in at least for coffee on our usual beach walk and I've had some enjoyable breakfasts. Recently on a busy weekend, I suggested to a staff member that instead of ordering at the counter and taking a number to the table that they have permanent table numbers ... seeing staff (and owner) wander around (wasting time) looking for tables (and other diners having to watch out as well) was distracting. Self-service water on tap is lovely but would prefer glasses rather than plastic cups (plastic doesn't appear popular with many I've bumped into at the tap).
Lovely views, top spot, a short walk away from our families. Avoid the barking labrador.