“Food is very good, ambience great , Service great and really tasteful music”
Review of Bay Bar Dos - CLOSED

Bay Bar Dos
Description: Tapas Wine Bar
Description: Tapas Wine Bar
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a really nice place by the sea. The food is very good, and staff are very helpful. The ambience is enhanced by the fact that they play tasteful music so you are not overwhelmed to the point where you want to leave after one hour. It is a great place to gather with friends and have a relaxed evening as you can keep ordering from the Tapas menu or order full courses. Prices are reasonable

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had lunch here on Sunday. We had purchased a Scoopon which entitled us to a Tapas tasting plate, 2 main courses and 2 glasses of wine. The tasting plate had 2 smoked salmon slices with cucumber and wasabi wrapped inside which were beautiful. There was also 2 balls of mushroom risotto with melted brie, also delicious. The final item was 2 Peking duck spring rolls with hoisin sauce, magnificent. I had a mixed grill main which had steak, chicken, sausage, bacon & egg, and some chips & salad. They didn't ask how I wanted my steak done and it was overcooked for me but otherwise the meal was good. My wife had a penne pasta with Prawns and sun dried tomato sauce which she said was really good. The wine served was top quality Sauvignon Blanc which was so nice we ordered another. Would recommend the venue also which overlooks the jetty an Mosely square.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great location overlooking Glenelg beach area. Good selection of Tapas. Very tasty and good value :)
1 Moseley Square, Glenelg

Reviewed September 24, 2012

we just wandered in here for a drink and stayed for food. The service was fast, friendly and very professional. The chef discussed our food choices and made reccomendations. it might be a little on the costly side but well worth every penny. try the oysters they were sensational!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

On a recent trip to South Australia I had the great fortune to stumble across this fantastic wine and tapas bar located right on the foreshore. The location was simply perfect to sit with a glass of wine watching the beautiful sunset and the people walking late in the afternoon out on to the pier. After several glasses of wine I decided to stay for dinner as well. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was absolutely magnificent. I do not say this lightly about food as I love to cook myself and am sometimes critical. But I have not one negative thing to say about my whole experience this night and I would recommend that you stop by and try it for yourself. The owners of the bar also work there which makes it a very personal experience. Thank you Bay Bar Dos for making me feel so welcome.

1  Thank Debbie D