Glenelg is a fantastic place and the hotel is perfectly situated on the beach. Ask for rooms on the 12th floor and enjoy the view to a lovely beach.
The hotel has four stars but not quite live up to that status. Although the rooms are quite expensive compared to the hotel is quite run down. They live in the 90s and charge for breakfast and Internet.
This is very pricey and feels wrong. Its should be included in the room rate. The breakfast costs $ 34 and the Internet 20 diollar a day. You end up with an extra bill of 54 dollars a day. It is annoying.
If everything is good, the service is nice. BUT if you have challange the service could have been better.
The food from room service is less then average. And the hamburger that i ordererd was a big disappointed.
But the breakfast very good. A average pluss hotel, but no more than that. The location is the best with this ecperience.
Its too pricey for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stamford Grand Adelaide is one of the best luxury accommodations in Glenelg Adelaide, located on the absolute beachfront. Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel is an ideal base for you to discover all that Glenelg and Adelaide have to offer. Our Glenelg accommodation is perfect for those who are looking for a beachside location that is close to Adelaide's special events, yet out of the city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Grand Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Glenelg