“Cardone' Seafood & Grill”

Cardone's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cardone's Seafood & Grill is an award winning restaurant located on historic Jetty Road at Glenelg. Specialising in fresh local Seafood, it also has plenty of variety of meat dishes, pasta, vegetarian and gluten free options. Open 7 days for lunch & dinner. Bookings essential to avoid disappointment. Winner of 2014 & 2015 Best Seafood Restaurant in South Australia, awarded by the Restaurant & Catering Association of SA.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The food is excellent & the service is just as good..prices are great too..We eat there every time we visit Glenelg

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Thankyou for a supurb meal last night, We dined on some Natural and kilpatrick oysters, seafood platters and some sensational desserts, all were well prepared and cooked perfectly.
My wife and I always seem to leave the Bay after visiting many restaurants feeling alittle underwhelmed about the dining experience that many eateries provide you in Glenelg. When we left Cardone's last night we were very satisfied with the service, quality and freshness of the food and left both remarking that we will return to try more of the menu.
Also the price it thought was very reasonable for the quality of food.

1  Thank HEKTWEB
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I always stop at this restaurant when I'm in Glenelg as I love their King George Whiting. I rocked up tonight which was very busy, yet I was given a seat and had drinks immediately and my meal in under 10 minutes! The service from all the staff was in keeping with the food quality - first class. I only marked down the atmosphere as its a busy cafe on a main road and not an intimate restaurant with an ocean view. Highly reccomended if you love seafood.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Right from the call to make my booking I knew this was going to be an excellent restaurant. It was our wedding anniversary and they made sure we were well looked after. Service was exceptional, food was very good, atmosphere perfect. The best restaurant I have been to in Glenelg.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Due to TA reviews I went here after becoming engaged to my GF. Was not disappointed. The manager congratulated us with a glass of champagne & the meal topped a perfect night. We shared the seafood platter & it had some of the tastiest seafood I've ever had. The lobster was perfect. Great place, staff & food.