“New favourite in adelaide! Mouthwatering”
Review of The Wharf

The Wharf
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our modern restaurant provides a casual atmosphere for all occasions. Located just a short stroll along the Marina Pier complex, our venue provides a special view of both the marina and the ever changing Glenelg foreshore. The perfect venue for romance, business or just a great time. Our standard menu is available from 12pm, 7 days a week. Our extensive menu caters for all types of diners. We have many gluten free and vegetarian options, weekly specials and a wide variety of dishes from your MSA grade steaks and fresh local seafood to a good old chicken parmigiana. There's something for everyone! The Wharf has multiple areas to accommodate large groups and events. Please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff about having your next event or function here!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had never heard of the wharf before despite walking past it many times along the marina but was taken by a good friend who had been a few days earlier.
Honestly cannot remember having such a great meal like this in a very long time. Everything down to the share plate of mushroom risotto balls (i usually hate mushroom but these were amazing) satay chicken scewers and beetroot dip & pita, to my amazing cocktail (had LAVA in the name) was great. Then our mains came out and my tastebuds exploded. I had the gluten free chicken breast with camembert sundried tomatoes and spinach? stuffed inside, on a bed of balsamic mash and it was the best cooked chicken i've had to date, And i eat chicken for basically all of my meals so that's saying something.

Will definately be heading back time and time again, new favourite restaurant in adelaide for sure.

1  Thank Eff O

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Arrived in Glenelg and decided to hit the marina for lunch.
I had read some good things about the wharf so decided to give it a try!
The wait staff were very friendly, but the food is not up to the standard which I thought it should be considering the price and the reviews.
I had a pork belly which was deep fried and in an orange sauce that was so sweet, it needed balance! Something sour added to it prehaps would have helped!
My partner had the salt and pepper squid which was over cooked and gluggy!
So, there ya go, It's pub grub, nothing more, nothing less
,that's my take on the place and I for one will keep on walking next time!

1  Thank Prebbletonite
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Best meal in a while. The service was good. Risotto balls good. Reef and beef great! When offered many options along marina this is the place to go.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We couldn't decide where to stop for an early lunch on Sunday after umming and aaahing over all the adjoining restaurants. I'm so glad my husband made the decision! We sat up the back with a view of the ocean and the entertainment of the kitchen next to us. I had perhaps the best salt and pepper squid I have ever tasted although my husband's steak was slightly overcooked and the pepper sauce was verrrrry peppery. He still ate the lot though. Served by a friendly english lass and washed down with a couple of glasses of delicious Hahndorf White Mischief made the meal one of the highlights of our weekend away. $80 incl drinks.

2  Thank ozgirl999
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Food was very nice, however was a little pricey given quality of table service and overall atmosphere and setting.