“Amazing Greek Cuisine”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

First and foremost..THE FOOD. The portions are fantastic! You may look at the price and think it is a little expensive but when you consider that a $75 plate of mixed grill quoted as a feed for 2 actually feeds five..with leftovers, I would say you had value for money. Prices aside, the food is so tasty I will definitely overlook the fact that they have jammed as many tables and chairs into one room as is humanly possible and go there again. Book in advance and double check that booking as I don't think the communication between staff is too flash. The aromas coming from Kefi as you approach are heavenly and titilate the senses and whet your appetite before stepping through the door. Given that you have to book in advance and that the place is always packed is testament to Kefi's beautiful food and definite value.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Not exactly the most private and romantic of atmospheres, but the food and portions are worth it – had left-overs for two days! The atmosphere inside though is hard to move – almost claustrophobic, and the noise from other diners is quite loud, but despite all of that, the food is that good I'm prepared to overlook it.

An online menu would be nice if Kefi's owners are reading the reviews.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place is the business. Bring an appetite though. Best octopus in town, brilliant lamb chops - real charcoal grilling at its best.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Worse customer service ever seen.

We had an advanced booking. I invited 3 friends for dinnerto celebrate my b’day.
Our booking was at 7pm, once we arrived there. A waiter(male) came to us within 2 min to take order, we needed time to discuss and setthe order, we told him we were not ready to order yet, he kept coming all thetime and made faces, finally at the end he said we have to order quick becausethere is another booking at 8pm in same table. So we have to finish everythingin an hour. Well there wasn’t anything said when I made my booking that I haveto leave my table by 8pm. On complaining to the restaurant manager according tohim there was no booking at 8pm. Very disappointed with the services we had toleave the restaurant without having our dinner. Will not recommend any one forKEFI Greek restaurant.

3  Thank Rakesh S
Reviewed April 2, 2012

5 adults for Saturday dinner. Two sittings offered on a Saturday so we chose the Late sitting booked @ 8.00pm. Finally got our table at 8.30pm. If you offer 2 sittings then the first sitting should be out on time. Another 15 minutes before drink service. We had chosen our food so ordered at the same time to avoid another wait. Shared dips and a meat platter for 2 (between 5). Still didn't get through it all and there were 3 hungry males present. Food was well cooked but meat all tasted the same. Very loud noise level. Waiter was pleasant. Woman who took the booking was brusque and same woman attended to us on arrival. Comment - you will have to wait for your table delivered with a surly attitude does not gender warm feeling. Whilst not a bad place, will go elsewhere in future.