“Love your work and proud of your effort in your new venue”
Review of Crema on Jetty

Crema on Jetty
Ranked #59 of 160 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: gluten free option.
“Love your work and proud of your effort in your new venue”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited the cafe with my wife tonight last night, the manager of the premises was very hospitable and offered us to reopen the shut off stove and oven. Both of our heart were melted. Don't get it wrong, they have been very busy tonight and the still catered for us. Nothing we can say but except to say ' Love your work' and stay with it, don't let stupid commend to upset or bring your encouragement down. We are your local and we will be there for you. Good work!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bestfoodcriticinaus

Australia
“cibo fantastico!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

great food great service good reasonably priced wine sekection want more now!!! will eat here again soon!!! mangia marcella

• Visited June 2013
Adelaide
“best osso bucco”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had a Osso bucco. I love it! It's amazing! The service was great, too! The nice, young lady behind the counter was awesome when I explained my 5-year-old’s daughter allergies and said what I was thinking about ordering for her. She went through the list of ingredients with me to make sure everything was safe, and was really great when I asked her to please make the food away from where any garlic anything is made.Also, the food was delivered fast! This was after we’d had a big day and we were all starving, so we were happy to have the food arrive very quickly to the table.
great work guys

• Visited May 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“WAS a great restaurant - do yourself a favour and go somewhere else”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I live down Glenelg and this place used to be our favorite place. Great food, very consistent and friendly wait staff who always remembered us

The standards got very very low. bad food, waitresses looks miserable and doesnt want to be there.

Owners changed so we decided to give it another go. It was just as bad. Meals came out late and cold, Menu description was wrong, ingredients missed and when waitresses were asked we were told "i don't know its a new menu" it had been in place at least a month as we walk past it daily. dishes got cleared when we were still eating.

I sent a email to the owners explaining my concerns and disappointment. got no response.

Very sad as we used to eat here weekly. Now we are in search of a new local restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank EmmaHolden
“Disappointing second visit but ok breakfast”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We had two breakfasts in a row at this cafe and went back the second time because it wasn't too bad. It was a chalk and cheese experience unfortunately - first day we had fresh fruit salad and poached eggs with yummy fresh Italian style bread, although my friend reported the tea undrinkable. The second day the fruit salad consisted mainly of apple and watermelon bordering on past its use-by date and the bread was stale with the eggs. At least the coffee was pretty good.

Visited May 2013