“Disappointed Breakfast venue”

Crema on Jetty
Ranked #51 of 163 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: gluten free option.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Tried Crema today for breakfast. Very disappointed with basic breakfast fare. Ordered the full breakfast of bacon, eggs etc. Food arrived and both serves were cold. One was sent back, reappeared within two minutes and still cold.

Only saving grace was the coffee was hot!

Will take our regular Saturday foursome and the eighty bucks we routinely spend to someone else.

Shouldn't be that hard to cook bacon and eggs guys

There are newer reviews for Crema on Jetty

Reviewed January 31, 2013

As a coeliac I find it really hard to find good places to eat. I've been to Crema multiple times because they offer a really good range of gluten free options. It's the only place I've found that do Gluten Free Chicken Schnitzel and Chips! Which for a coeliac is very exciting! Food tastes lovely and is well presented.
The service is definately on the slow side so I wouldn't suggest it if you are in a rush. I think if they improved their service this would be one of the best places around. The staff seem to be fairly knowledgable regarding their gluten free options though. Speed of service is really holding them back, even on a quiet night.
If you have a friend or family member who eats gluten free this is a great place to take them to come and try.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Waited over an hour for 2 pizza and bowl of chips after following up with service the chips finally arrived no pizza's they still had not be cook. The place wasn,t busy waited further over an hour in the end left with refund no apologies. Will never eat there again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I found Crema fun but inconsistent. I ate there twice; first with work colleagues. I had the salmon, which was delicious, but one of those meals where the food was piled into the centre of the plate with lots of empty plate around - just the kind to make you feel a bit deprived. The second night I had salt and pepper squid. I hate to say it but the squid didn't taste that fresh - I was a bit put off. But I still like this place and I'd be prepared to try it one more time.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Food is quite good, soups are amazing and pricing very reasonable. Service is a bit lax, but not complaining, its just laid back. Outside area could do with a spruce up, but on average worth visiting.