“Good for quick nutritious meal”

Indochine Noodle Bar
Ranked #51 of 175 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We dined for dinner and were impressed with the service. We were shown to a table and a bottle of water and glasses were promptly placed on the table. The menu is quite extensive and the wine list has plenty of South Australian wines.

We enjoyed our main meals though we would order something different next time. Mine was seafood in a BBQ sauce. It was quite spicy and by the end of the meal I was in need of a glass of water. For someone who enjoys spicy food (not me) it would probably have been OK.

We would go there again for a quick nutritious meal. It's not the place for a romantic dinner as it does get quite noisy when it's busy.

1  Thank Tessie95

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I travel to Glenelg on business every year and visit this restaurant at least a couple of times during our stay.
We are always greeted by the ever friendly Tony like long lost friends.
As I am a Coeliac it is often hard to get tasty food but the staff at Indochine are right on the ball and the food is great.
Would recommend this restaurant highly!!

2  Thank Shelley C
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We purchased take away from here, and while it was OK it was nothing to rave about. We had two entrées and two mains it was rather forgettable really.

Would we go back? Probably not there are plenty of other places to try

1  Thank Jo_lin101
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Oh yeah!! Spicey, tastey & yummy! We love Tony! Followed by coffee & dessert at the strand next door.

1  Thank karen s
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had a quick lunch at Indochine a couple of weeks ago. I had a tofu in black bean sauce with steamed rice and my girlfriend had a seafood Laksa. She thought that it was ok, mine was really poor but at about $10 from the lunch menu, it just about passed the "so what" test.

The service was average, but most irritatingly was the charge put on the bill for soy sauce, $1. We asked for it to be removed as it is clearly outrageous. I wouldn't go back or recommend on this basis alone, $1 isn't any amount of money at all, but it was the principle of it!