Norfolk Motor Inn
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooms are cleanmotelaccommodationhairdryerwifilaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Have stayed here several times and it is a great location and the meals at the nearby hotel are excellent. Nice and quiet location with clean rooms. Having new airconditioners has improved the motel. The rooms are basic and the price reflects that. It suited our needs and will stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you have heavy luggage.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in early October with friends. It's your typical motel. Got a triple room for $110 which was a decent price. Great breakfast place across the road and nice pub down the street bout 200m. Jetty road was a 15 min walk away. Nice & quiet was the best part & Steve the owner was a nice bloke.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I would not waste my money ever staying here again. Considering it was a $120 for the one night we stayed, I really don't know where the money was going because we had booked a room with a queen bed however unless my husband & I have suddenly done some crazy growing, it was definitely a double; only I was able to have a hot shower as there was no more hot water for the rest of the stay; we found a dirty latex glove under the bed and we could hear everything noise from the room above us. Also, we were told that there was free wifi however our hotel room was too far away to be able to connect to it?!?! Finally, the room was severely out dated and there was not even enough room for all the guests parking cars (we pretty much parked in the BBQ area cos there was no where else). Normally, I quite like quaint little hotels but this was truly a stay I would happily forget.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I don't normally write reviews but we had such a wonderful stay. We travelled to Australia to activate our visas. We couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome. The rooms are basic (what you would expect for the price) spotlessly clean and the new air con system kept us warm and cosy in the chilly evenings. This was one of the most welcoming, friendly places I have ever stayed. My partner and I cannot fault it. Great location, amazing people. We can't thank them enough. Would recommend 100%

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shelagh b
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This company knowingly rented us a room INFESTED with bed bugs. We captured a small jar full of mature bed bugs directly from the comforter and presented them to the owners who refused to give us a refund or any kind of compensation. The bed bugs were riddled through the bedding and got in to our clothes and baggage.
We suffered bites all over our bodies. Absolutely revolting!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family