“Very happy with accomodation but disappointed...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Bayview Elysian

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
“Very happy with accomodation but disappointed with WiFi”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Unit very comfortable and the location is excellent. I found the WiFi was almost non existent . With a lot of help from friends we managed to get some usage. Next time I would bring portable WiFi with me.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 29, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Patricia. Glad you liked the accommodation. The pocket wifi service with Vodafone has unfortunately just been updated and has now rendered these devices quite useless in our opinion too. We are currently looking into a new service to offer to our guests, which will hopefully be in place soon.
rosdaniel...
Port Lincoln, Australia
“Recommend”
Reviewed February 12, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great unit in prime location , walking distance to Glenelg pier, beach and jetty road. Will definitely stay again

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your kind review Rosalyn. We look forward to accommodating you again soon.
Julie M
“Miss ”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I fell in love with this Apartment there is not one bad thing about it. I couldn't believe the size it was like a home to me so clean and beautiful decorations and the beds were super comfortable. I didn't want to go home and I can't wait to go back next year I love the old style/ modern it's just gorgeous. I had no problem with parking and other guests it was just a perfect Apartment and I have stayed in the Apartment towers it was so small compared to bayview . My favourite was opening up the kitchen blinds and having the park view and I love all the windows so opened. The lounge was just awesome thanks for having me I can't wait to return next March

Thanks Julie Mccrudden

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks so much for your lovely detailed review Julie. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing