“Well worth visiting”

Dining options: Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Well worth visiting”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We dined at Pantai when we were staying in Glenelg on the last night of our trip to South Australia. The restaurant was very busy but the service was friendly and efficient. The manager/owner came to chat to us several times. My Singapore noodles were delicious and my husband said his Nasi Goreng was the nicest he has had in years. If we lived a bit closer, we'd be back there in a flash. Highly recommended experience.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kerry B

Australia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I dined here twice while staying at the Oaks Plaza Pier, Glenelg. The curry was just the best!! The staff were friendly and efficient. I received my meals very promptly and the prices were very reasonable. If I'm ever back in Glenelg I'll be back for more of their curry!

Visited April 2013
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Great food, love it!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had the pleasure of going to this restaurant twice now with a group of friends. We have been there on Mondays and they have a special of $15.00 for all main meals. I ordered Pad Thai which is the best I have had. My friends ordered duck stir fry, drunken seafood and spring rolls etc. Very enjoyable meal. The service is also excellent. Will be going back for more.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cheryll M
Adelaide, Australia
“the food is always good here, cant say the same about the service.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

we have been many times, only go back for the food as the service varies a lot and the guy that runs it can be quite unfriendly we have found - shame !

• Visited March 2013
SouthOz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall extremely good!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate here as a family of four and were very impressed. The green chicken curry and steak with garlic prawn topping were absolute perfection. Great friendly service. Will definitely revisit!

• Visited April 2013