“September wedding stay”
other travelers have booked this property
gourmet kitchen entertainers delight
front verandah overlooking Queens Park
Main bathroom
The Cubby by night
front sunroom
the kitchen and dining area
main ensuite
lounge with fire
indoor/outdoor room
alfresco dining in the back yard
street view
Cobb and Co museum 100 metres away
2nd bedroom
daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bekk W
“September wedding stay”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed with my bridesmaids the night before my wedding and the night of with my husband . I honestly couldn't believe how beautiful the Cubby was it was the perfect house so modern yet unique . I had a big bridal party so there were a lot of rooms and enough space for us all. Enough space to home cook a nice dinner for us all and to have wine and cheese in the our door area at the back ! All the girls couldn't believe how beautiful it was . Thank you again we loved our stay !!

Oct 1, 2017
Hi Bekk, Thank you for the fabulous review. All the best for the future to you and your new husband, and come and stay again soon.
NICOLE M
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Most comfortable holiday house, The Cubby, Toowoomba”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a stay mid July, were made feel most welcome.

Over the years we have stayed at many units and motels but none come close to the comfort and opulence and still able to enjoy.

So close to all we wanted to see and do

Regards

Ray & Jenny Weston

Aug 16, 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. You're welcome back anytime.
Kind regards Gill
Ruth K
Brisbane, Australia
“Ideal location for a family get together”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We recently stayed at the Cubby for the second time and our stay was fabulous. We had 3 generations staying together and once again it proved to be a perfect location with plenty of room for everybody. My 2 year old grandson loved the yard and especially picking fresh fruit from the trees each day. The proximity to the park, cafes and pubs just can't be beaten. The house is very well provisioned with lots of little extras to make for a very comfortable stay. This will certainly not be our last visit!! Thank you Gill, you have continued the high standards set by Jo.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 16, 2017
I'm so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay and so pleased I'm keeping the standards high! Stay again soon.
Mel R
“Fantastic house”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was the second time we stayed at "the cubby" and we would not change a thing it's absolutely beautiful with a lot of character. Gill is also a fantastic host and is always there to help. Differently will stay here again.

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks Mel, I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We'll see you and your beautiful family again soon I'm sure.
Alexis B
“Gorgeous place in a lovely area”
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Really lovely home. Very comfortable and clean with everything you need and more. Kids loved the beautiful botanic gardens and queens park across the road. Toowoomba area was a nice surprise. Great heating and warm bedding for the cooler months, very well stocked kitchen and even kids games and bikes you can borrow in the shed. Very impressed with how everything is thought of for the ease and comfort of your stay. Have already recommended to friends.

Jun 19, 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. And I love how respectful of the Cubby you and your beautiful family were. You're welcome back anytime
Amanda H
“Nothing In Toowoomba Would Beat It!”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Location is wonderful, the property size is very surprising, comfortable and relaxing. Made the perfect venue for my groomsmen, my parents and I to get ready before my wedding. If you are after something private, unique and extremely comfortable, this is your best option in the Toowoomba region. I will definitely be staying again when I next require accommodation in town.

May 23, 2017
Hi Amanda and Brendan,
It was so lovely for us at The Cubby to form a small part of your special day, and super pleased that your memories are wonderfully positive. Please come back and stay again. Kind Regards Gill
Feijoa73
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful, comfortable family home - Stunning”
Reviewed May 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I recently stayed at The Cubby Toowoomba for 3 nights with my husband and 4 children. We were delighted with our choice in accommodation. Communication with the owner prior to arrival was easy and prompt, check in was thorough with Gill showing us around the house and where everything was kept. The house itself is stunning, practical, extremely comfortable for a family of 6. The central location is perfect if you want to access the central business area, or if you just want to relax in the park across the road. Huge thanks to Jo and Gill for everything during our stay...we will definitely try and re-book when we return to Toowoomba for our next stay :)

May 17, 2017
Hi Fiona, we're pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Cubby, and please come back and stay soon.

Xx
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing