“Still great!”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Still great!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

As threatened in my previous very positive review, we went back to Veraison today for their Mother's Day special lunch.

Despite being very busy (and it being a special menu for the day) I'm happy to say that neither the food quality nor service was anything less than great. I won't cover old ground but it was good to see that our first visit wasn't a one off!

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank BowserBob

“Must go again soon”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Veraison certainly keeps to a high standard and it is some time since we visited but need to go again soon. I have not heard of any dissatisfied diner either local or visitor to Toowoomba re: quality or service. Looking forward to dining there in the near future. RB

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rhonda B
“A culinary experience”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely adore coming here. The degustation is such a great culinary experience. The fact the the menu is based off what is fresh at the local markets makes me want to support this business even more! That paired with Andrew's wine knowledge creates one amazing night!
The menu is not cheap, and the meals not large however the quality of the produce and service more than make up for it!
Love love love! Please don't ever leave us

1 Thank Jojo M
Toowoomba, Australia
“World Class in Rural Queensland”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

To coin a cliche, Veraison is a restaurant that punches well above its weight. I've been lucky enough to eat at some of the world's top restaurants and Veraison's quality and service is right up there with the best. We had the 5 course degustation menu and every mouthful was a delight, as was the "recommended wine" which complimented the food perfectly. As others have mentioned, the service was superb as well...friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about the food and wine they were providing--chatting with them, it later turned out that both people we dealt with were also the owners! Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank BowserBob
“Unparalleled customer service”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have never seen such detail to customer service before; better than the Aria, and I've been to both of them. Made my night.

1 Thank Amy C