“Must go again soon”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Veraison certainly keeps to a high standard and it is some time since we visited but need to go again soon. I have not heard of any dissatisfied diner either local or visitor to Toowoomba re: quality or service. Looking forward to dining there in the near future. RB

1  Thank Rhonda B

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely adore coming here. The degustation is such a great culinary experience. The fact the the menu is based off what is fresh at the local markets makes me want to support this business even more! That paired with Andrew's wine knowledge creates one amazing night!
The menu is not cheap, and the meals not large however the quality of the produce and service more than make up for it!
Love love love! Please don't ever leave us

1  Thank Jojo M
Reviewed March 12, 2014

To coin a cliche, Veraison is a restaurant that punches well above its weight. I've been lucky enough to eat at some of the world's top restaurants and Veraison's quality and service is right up there with the best. We had the 5 course degustation menu and every mouthful was a delight, as was the "recommended wine" which complimented the food perfectly. As others have mentioned, the service was superb as well...friendly, attentive and knowledgeable about the food and wine they were providing--chatting with them, it later turned out that both people we dealt with were also the owners! Highly recommended.

1  Thank BowserBob
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have never seen such detail to customer service before; better than the Aria, and I've been to both of them. Made my night.

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday (special deals). The service was exceptional and so was the food. The best meal I have ever had! Great attention to detail. :-D

1  Thank Brett181278