“Very disappointed.”
Review of Jillys Cafe

Jillys Cafe
Ranked #36 of 325 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Est 1990 one of Toowoomba longest standing cafe with it's own funtion room that can cater for 38 people. We strive for great food service and of course great coffee with our very own exclusive Jillys Blend not to mention our cakes are baked in our kitchen, just like at nannas place.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've been to Jilly's on numerous occasions. The last time i visited was with a group of young people with disabilities. We were completely shunned by the wait staff as we entered. We were not made to feel welcome at all. I would not recommend it, and will never return. Very disappointed, as well as upsetting for the group i was with.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

What can I say not a very pleasant experience . The waitresses didn't have any idear what was going on my gf asked if the baked beans we're home made three times the waitress said yes but when they came out they clearly weren't I ordered the jilly breakfast with hollandaise wasn't impressed although a good size was very poorly cooked stale bread cold sausage no colour was as if the just microwaved it I had scrambled eggs they were overdone lots of brown bits through waitress spilled my coffee didn't even offer me a new one just put it in front of me as if it wasn't a problem but what was worse is that I complained to the lady who seemed to be in charge her response was "hmmmm mmmm how would u like to pay " very poor for a place that's been around for a long time should be better will not go back and will not recommend to friends

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have a fairly limited menu of real food for dinner, but it was good risotto, after all. Service patchy, ambience OK. Better when we popped in for breakky a couple of days later. Great coffee!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had lunch there with my wife and very disappointed, for example, chicken burger $15, overcooked dry - nearly burnt, bun dry, overdone and crumbled lousy scimpy salad. Would not recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Bernard127
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Reliably pleasant however if you desire quiet, personal conversation you should avoid this rather crowded venue. Great situation though and food/coffee always yummy.