“JUST LOVE IT”

Dining options: Dinner
Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
“JUST LOVE IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Honestly, this is the best, tastiest, fullest and most satisfying pizza I've ever had - and NO I don't have shares in the business. We have to drive way accross town to get it but it is so worth it. We have ordered this pizza many times and have never been disappointed.- always the same standard. Well done. No seating but we often go accross to the park depending on the time of day.

• Visited May 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Just O.K”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for the weekend and wanted pizza. We didn't want the normal chain restaurant pizza, so this place sounded great. The place is small but there is a big car park beside the building. Most of the pizzas come with anchovies but can be removed. The service was prompt (about 15 minutes from ordering to collecting). Unfortunately, the pizza was just OK. My hungry, not-very- picky teens only ate one piece. I ate only two slices. As much as I wanted to like this place, It just didn't happen. I must say the place was busy with locals, so maybe it was just us.