“A bit of Zen in Toowoomba!”
Review of Japanese Garden

Japanese Garden
Ranked #3 of 38 things to do in Toowoomba
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We went on a Sunday morning after breakfast at Picnic Point (yes I'll do a review on that one also!) and soaked up the tranquility and gorgeous surroundings. Even if you aren't a horticultural person it's just a beautiful place to visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a great garden and well worth the visit, I am going straight back home to Gold Coast to copy some of the ideas

Reviewed September 28, 2013

What a beautiful place! We could have spent the whole day in this magic place - so serene and so well kept. A must see attraction in Toowoomba

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Amazing and beautiful. A popular place as there were two weddings on when we visited. I thought I was in Japan.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I nearly didn't go to the Japanese Garden as it was outside the main city area. However, it is well worth it, as it is a lovely tranquil Japanese Garden.