Comfort Inn Glenfield
Ruthven Street Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
$80
$115
$112
$107
$126
$91
Highlander Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Country Comfort Toowoomba(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
$91
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Grammar View(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Agoda.com
Sunray Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Pool
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
$97
Orbitz.com
$117
$109
Agoda.com
All reviewsundercover parkingbreakfast and dinnerminute driveroom was cleanqueen bedbusy roadkmartmotelweddingknifetvfacilitiesdeskfridgecbd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stay at the comfort Inn Glenfield on a regular basis for work purposes - the staff are wonderful, more then happy to help out ( I forgot some toiletries on my last visit and when I returned I was handed my forgotten items with out me even asking if they found them)
The rooms are always clean and tidy and it's easy for me to do my work at the little desk.
The food is ALWAYS fantastic, the salmon is to die for!!!
I always have an enjoyable stay every time I head up to Toowoomba and I would recommend to other travelers !!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Kirsty P
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Glenfield for 2 nights on October 2011. We arrived on Friday afternoon to a friendly reception from the desk staff. We arranged, at an extra cost, to leave the room by 3:00pm on the Sunday as my husband was running the marathon and wanted to have a shower before returning to Brisbane. The room and bathroom were a good size, extremely clean and welcoming. Didn't have any problem with traffic noise, even though the motel is on a very busy intersection. There is a shopping centre across the road, Coles, K-mart and some small specialty store. We dined at the motel restaurant on Saturday night, the food was good, but there are a number of restaurants close by.
I happily recommend this motel to anyone visiting Toowoomba, it is very clean and friendly, where nothing is too much to help the visitor.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Grace295
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I've never been so glad to get out the door. I'd asked for a microwave when booking, had to ask again on arrival. Went to bed first night and got bitten alive by bugs. Had to ring the night manager and he brought me a can of mortein. Didn't sleep well. Room service for breakfast and dinner was really average and expensive too.

Second night - as well as bed bugs there was a drunken party going on next door til all hours and that is on top of truck noise from Ruthven Street.

Spoke to a few people on my return about my experience and those that have does dpsales reaping in the area strongly suggest staying elsewhere. As do I. I won't be back - get itchy just thinking about it.

Room Tip: Get a room away from Ruthven St to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Gagingi
horeftis, General Manager at Comfort Inn Glenfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear Gagingi

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay 5 months ago.

Our exceptional standard of cleanliness is repeatedly highlighted in our near perfect to perfect score on the quality assurance inspections conducted by both Choice Hotels Australasia and AAA Tourism.

We are extremely vigilant and make full use of expert advice from industry specialists to identify bed bugs. Professional pest management control and regular inspections are undertaken of all 51 rooms. No bed bugs or any trace of bed bugs has ever been found at this property.

We are sure you are aware of the devastating floods in January. This inadvertently led to the closure of Cunningham’s Gap Highway due to landslides and all vehicles were redirected onto the New England Highway/ Ruthven Street. Our roads were unusually busy and noisy. We are sorry this disrupted your sleep.

We are onsite 24 hours 7 days a week. Had we been informed of excessive noise from guests this would have been resolved immediately.

This has been a family owned and operated establishment since 1983 and we take great pride in the high standard of cleanliness, service and hospitality we provide to our guests.

Chris Economous

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Extremely clean, cleanliness seems to be an obsession here (not complaining about that!) good beds; roomy
Across from shopping centre and close to restaurants although the have a very good restaurant themselves rooms near the road can be a bit noisier as this motel is situated (like most) on a main road but the majority of rooms is not facing the road

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank toowoomba4350
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Stayed here for work - on first impressions, it seems a bit tired - its not a 5* hotel by any means.... But the strong point is the very welcoming atmosphere of the staff - nothing was a problem. The food from the restaurant was really good. The rooms were clean and a decent size.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business