“Excellence in all Areas” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of City Golf Club Motel

City Golf Club Motel
Ranked #2 of 43 Hotels in Toowoomba
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellence in all Areas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Every aspect of my stay in this hotel was exceptional - attention to detail, meal quality, room comfort and staff customer service levels. Nothing was ever too much trouble for the hotel staff with all requests actioned with a prompt and effective response. I highly recommend this hotel for any business or personal travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ashley B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Windsor, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Modern, good internet, nice outdoor access with Jacaranda trees everywhere. I don't know how you could improve on the experience. Great staff, jazzy decor, great value... All good! Next time I'm in Toowoomba, this is exactly where I will stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed in so many motels in Toowoomba over the years, and in reality, if I didn't have family here, I would never want to see the place again. City Golf Club Motel however, was a very different experience. Caring helpful and pleasant people running the show (a complete opposite to other places I've stayed). Beautiful accommodation, attention to detail, nothing a problem. Clearly THE best place to stay in Toowoomba. I am shattered that they are booked out for my stay in November and now I have to resort to a lesser being.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the golf course is very relaxing yet safe and secure.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bronwyn S
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My partner stays regularly at this Motel on business and I had the opportunity to join him for 2 nights earlier this month. This is a very moden motel. Every part of the experience and the is perfect. The Management here are exceptional. Nothing is a problem attitude, wonderful customer service. There is a transfer service over to the local Golf Club any time, if you don't feel like walking. Reception has long opening hours, house keeping staff are of a very high standard and overall this is probably just one of the nicest and most modern motels I've stayed in. From what I understand some rooms have microwaves and small kitchenette and others don't so worth requesting if you have specific requirements. I have grown up in a family of Motel owners, so I am a harsh critic!!
There were some noisy guests who stayed next door to us on the weekend we were there who returned from a party late at night and created a lot of noise. We made a call to management (in the middle of the night) and they took ownership in resolving the issue. We also recieved a courtesy phone call from Management the next day to apologies on behalf of their noisy house guests. Very nice!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ACandMH
Western Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

On checking in we received a very warm welcome from the Managers Allan & Wanda.
Our room was of a high standard and very stylish, loved the attention to detail.
We were facing the main road and were concerned about the possible noise from passing traffic, but need not have ,as we had a great peaceful sleep and the bed was very comfortable.
This was our first visit to Toowoomba, what a beautiful place.We will be back
Would highly recommend this Motel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tomprice
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed in City Golf Motel for 2 nights in July 2012, and I was pleasantly suprised! I have never taken time to write a review on any places I have stayed, but I made a mental note to do this. The executive room was at a standard better than many seen in the capital cities around Australia, at a very reasonable price. This included brekky and Peter Morrissey toiletries! The owners have a drop-off service and I really appreciated this, as I didn`t really know my way round the town. The beddings, fittings, bathroom and furniture were all impeccable and the room service staff were very polite.
Well done and thanks for making my stay a memorable one-that`s one very good reason to return to Toowoomba!!!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank BiolaA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were recommended the City Golf Club Motel by a Toowoomba local and we were not dissapointed. The fitout and ammenities were sytlish and comfortable and just what we needed after our long drive. Reception staff were friendly and allowed us to check-in early and the 'No Vacancy' sign says it all. We were visiting Toowoomba for a 50th birthday party at the City Golf Club - the entrance is just around the corner from the motel and the the golf course runs a courtesy bus. The motel had a great selection of room service meals and a kettle, toaster and microwave but we went back to the golf club for breakfast. The weekend was perfect for us.

Room Tip: There are rooms on the road side and rooms on the golf course side - our room had a view of the golf...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends