“What you'd expect it to be..”

Leichhardt Motor Inn
Ranked #18 of 43 Hotels in Toowoomba
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Rooms were clean, noise was surprisingly minimal considering the location - though our room was a fair way at the back. Staff were great & completely okay with the fact that we were travelling with 2 cats & a dog (absolutely hellish interstate move) which was lucky because the idea of sleeping on the side of the road was not overly appealing.

All in all, the Leichardt Motor Inn is really no different to any of the thousands of other motor inns in towns all over the country, but it was clean & a place to rest our weary heads!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed for two nights while having renovations done on my home. I was impressed by the standard of the rooms particularly the updated bathroom and the fact that the air conditioner was a split system which made for a peaceful night's sleep. The cleaners were friendly as was the manager who went out of his way to make it a pleasant stay. We thought the breakfast was top class and was great to be able to park outside the room. Great value for money as I have just returned from 3 months overseas and this was better than similar priced motels in the US and Canada.

Room Tip: Stayed in the north wing which on colder days gets the sun.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Found this motel to be very good value ,friendly helpful staff .
The rooms are comfortable and clean .
Action taken when there was an issue with a leaky cistern
As a traveling Rep I keep coming back

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Have found my many stays both enjoyable and have never had a problem with my rooms. The staff have always been very polite, good mannered and very helpful. This was my first choice when looking for a motel when first visiting Toowoomba. Because of the friendly and helpfulness of the Staff, I decided to keep coming back and always will. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked me where to stay in Toowoomba. The cleaing staff have always got time to have a friendly chat during their busy morning cleaning of rooms. Have to this place is value for money.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tom639
Reviewed April 26, 2012

great motel, value for money , very clean and close to cbd , excellent breakfast, warm quite split system aircon

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I stayed here for one night, and I only wanted somewhere clean and comfortable to sleep. I booked before I read the previous reviews and was really worried about it. When I got here check in was smooth and quick and I went straight to my room. Thankfully I didn't experience what the other reviewers did, as everything was clean and tidy. It's a little bit old, but that doesn't bother me. I would stay here again, and recommend it to my friends if they just wanted somewhere to stay and nothing fancy. It is good value for money and it has air conditioning :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank apc90
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This place is the worst ever!
The Manager's office or reception looked like it had never been cleaned, and that's when I should have walked out there and then. The bed is full of hairs/pubes and I can't stop itching as I'm sure they just remade the bed this morning. On closer inspection there are stains all over the sheets. This place is noisy not from the traffic but people that stand outside chatting away and smoking and now my room stinks likes an ashtray. I know it's cheap but it was the only place in Toowoomba that had a room tonight and now I understand why. The toilet is making some annoying dripping sound, did I mention that you can hear the neighbors TV. I think I might go and lay the seats down in my car, as it would be more comfortable then 1980's saggy old bed. Never again!!!

• Stayed: September 2011