“Great place, great staff.”

Cityside Accommodation
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Mount Isa
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I found my stay at cityside wonderful. The room was very tidy, the facilities made available to me were wonderful, can't remember the young girls name who was there but everyday she said hi and asked if there was anything I needed. Great place to stay. If I ever visit Mount Isa again I will stay there for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Smellyruss

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I feel this accommodation is located in a nice place and well serviced rooms with all facilities. We stayed almost 7 nights Accommodation was perfect for our group and the manager was very accommodating to our needs

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank balasivaguru
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Advertised on Booking.com as a 'self contained one bedroomed apartment', it turned out to be a motel room, with no real kitchen facilities, other than a microwave and a few plates and cutlery.
At £150 it was very expensive, and had we known what was provided would not have stayed there. Having said that, the staff were good, and allowed us to cancel our second and third nights so that we could move on.to better accommodation. The invoice ,however was made out correctly as a motel room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We really enjoyed our time here at Cityside. We stayed for 5 nights and the management and service was friendly welcoming and genuine. What a great host. Accommodation was perfect for our group and the manager was very accommodating to our needs and she was fantastic with the kids they still talk about her! A very comfortable environment, well located in Isa Town. We loved our stay here and would definitely return. Thanks for a great experience in the Outback.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suite is great - with a fridge in each bedroom. I liked that idea:)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank La K
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Cityside Accommodation were very impressive with their friendly customer service, crisp clean beds and relaxed atmosphere. This really made my stay absolutely comfortable and I highly recommend this Motel to anyone staying long term or short overnight stays. I am happy as I now know where the best place is to stay next time I visit Mt Isa.

Room Tip: Rooms are all well kept, if any special requests, let the manager know and she is very helpful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Very welcoming. The room was spacious and comfortable. The manager was very helpful and the good service was very much appreciated. Comfortable and clean beds.
Would have liked to have stayed longer but was passing through on way to work site situated outside of Mt Isa. Overall a very pleasant experience thankyou.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business