“Take-away”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Walked in and ordered take-away, about a 15 min wait, food was very good and price reasonable as well.
Liked as the restaurant was easy to find and parking was right out the front.
Nice air conditioned wait area and pleasant service. Will return again.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take away. They gave me the wrong order so I had to walk back and change my dinner. I ordered a chicken dish and they use low quality meat. I've had much better Asian food.

1  Thank Yvettesaf
Reviewed August 23, 2013

i’ve been trying,this is a worth taster restaurant,especially "shan choy Bow"n the" satay king prawns" special delicious,their dishes are very distinctive, is worth a try

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We really enjoyed the pad thai and the sampler appetizers we ordered. The staff were very friendly, attentive, and efficient.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I just had my dinner at this chinese restaurant,"island seafood" and "duck served with pork and muchroom".Felt amazing,i can found some Standard Chinese food in Mackay.Actually,i just came here for my school holiday,just looking for what the different of Mackay and Brisbane.By the way,i still can't get some standard Chinese food in Brisbane,but i can found it in Mackay..that was so amazing..Standard Chinese Cuisine!!!Good choice for have a great dinner....