“warm and friendly”

Creperie Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Mackay
Cuisines: French, Australian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mackay, Australia
“warm and friendly”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Slowly eating my way through the menu. Really good food and great staff
best crepe so far is the Salmon and Caviar. the wife and I love it.
we eat her a least once a month

• Visited July 2014

Mackay, Queensland, Australia
“Takeaways”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have takeaways from the Creperie nearly every week. Our standard is a seafood crepe and salad. Always delicious and their salad dressing is so good we always buy a bottle of it to keep at home! Staff always friendly with prompt service.

• Visited June 2014
BrizVegas
“Step back in time”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The Creperie is a Mackay institution... standing the test of time and big developments such as Caneland nearby! I hadn't been there in 15 years and I don't think much has changed between my visits which is charming in itself. Had a lovely lunch. Great for somewhere casual but a little different and nicer than some of your quick cheap eating places. Just like an old friend.. it's worth seeking out !

• Visited January 2014
Mackay, Australia
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

First time we have eaten here. My seafood crepe was delicious, smooth and creamy. My husband's Mortadella crepe tasty. The banana & Cointreu dessert crepe was v yummy. The service was friendly and efficient. Very enjoyable. We will be back.

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Surprisingly good...”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife took me to this little restaurant which she had been to once before with friends for lunch.
It specialises in sweet and savoury crepes (as you might imagine), eat in or takeaway.
It was small and not much to look at from either the outside OR inside, but the food was excellent - freshly made and tasty.
It was also good value and it is family friendly - not a lot of that going on in Mackay. If you want a table book or get there early.

• Visited August 2013