“Let these guys cater your next party.”
Review of Masala Indian

Masala Indian
Ranked #19 of 197 Restaurants in Mackay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mackay, Australia
“Let these guys cater your next party.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Not wanting to be a slave to the kitchen at our recent party, we decided to ask this restaurant to cater. it was Brilliant. Value for money and complements galore from our guests. And we got to enjoy the party, and the company of our friends for the evening. No cleaning up, no worries.
They even delivered for us. :-)

1 Thank RoseD33

Mackay
“Amazing dine in experience”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a lovely dinner at masala with my partner. The greeting on arrival and choice of table for dine in as a couple offered are appreciated. The meal and service were perfect. Good serving size of meal and the flavour of the meal we had was awesome. Will be back and suggest others to visit too.

“Wow”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Amazing, got take away food today, awesome naan breads.... Would definitely go for done in some time..... Far far better than other Indian restaurants... Hygiene there is most appreciated,... Cheers!

2 Thank Palakkhurrana
Mackay, Australia
“Fabulous indian food ever I have had”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently move in Mackay from Melbourne and I make some new friends at work they suggested me the masala as their most favorite Indian food in town and over this weekend ne and my friends we went to the masala we were 13 people on the table and we had a saporate bill tab the waiter handle us the way I never seen before service was just spontaneous.
I actually love the Indian food so we all order the banquet food and our entrée was on table in less than 6 minutes I was surprised to get meal in such time in busy weekend I loved it. When we got main course meal it was four dishes with naan and rice an

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“dont bother it's terrible”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

i can honestly say that is the worst indians i have ever had the misfortune to eat. It wouldn't last a week in the UK.....the nan breads were more like flat breads...i have never seen a nan bread like that.....they were tough.....the main course tasted worse than anything out of a bottle on a supermarket shelf.....if someone had put that meal in front of me and asked me to taste it and tell them what it was i wouldn't have the faintest idea...it tasted nothing like it should have. If indian food tasted like that in the UK i would never eat one again...and don't even get me started on the price. It was an absolute of money.

2 Thank Narelle D