“Great Coffee!”
Review of Comet Coffee - CLOSED

Comet Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Comet Coffee serves its own house blend of premium freshly roasted coffee. The coffee is air roasted for a better all round the bean consistency during the roasting process, which leaves a smooth silky taste in your mouth.We also serve 19 different types of teas through the Tea Tonic brand.As a takeaway, we're open ridiculously early Monday - Friday from 05:30am - 3pm and on Saturdays from 09:00 - 12noon.We have fresh croissants, NY bagels, pastries, cakes, muffins, as well as hot pies and freshly made pre-packed sandwiches for those on the go. Try our chicken, stuffing, cranberry & mayo sandwich or our pastrami and mustard pickle with Swiss cheese!
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Very good coffee (the proof is in the espresso!) and great service from the girls at Comet. Whenever I'm in Mackay I'll go back for my caffeine fix. Also to mention exquisite pastries and a yummy gluten free pear and wallnut tarty thingy.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I Have Coffee everyday and sometimes a great muffin Coffee is excellent staff are very nice and polite. Premises are clean. They have quick service

Reviewed February 25, 2013

There's not a whole lot to it, but good coffee is scarce in Mackay. This is the spot to go when you need a decent caffeine hit.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This coffee shop has the best cup of coffee in Mackay! They also have very friendly staff and a fun theme. I love that every time I walk in I’m greeted with a smile. I also love the bagels, croissants and free wifi. This shop has a fun and funky energy around it, truly a gem in Mackay.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

A great little spot,
They offer excellent coffee at a good price and I have going here for years. The decor is nice and the staff are pleasant. They offer pre packaged salads at a good price if you wanted a bite to eat. However they are primarily a coffee shop and they do that very well.