I had eaten here shortly after it first opened and it was great. Unfortunately, it has gone down hill.
With a large group, we were a little put off only seeing 4 other people in the restaurant, before we were ushered through to the back room.
Whilst we were waiting for a mains, our room started to fill with billows of smoke from the kitchen duct!! We could smell our dinner burning to a crisp! It clearly didnt bother the staff we were choking on smoke, but when we opened the windows to allow fresh air in, we were rudely told we couldnt open the windows with the air con on. Anyone in the area know, aircon is a MUST in this town!!
Our meals were SLOWLY delivered to our table, one meal at a time. The best part was when two meals arrived at once! As everyone started to eat, it was pointed out that our two 300g rib fillet steaks, was in fact THREE minute steaks, STACKED TOGETHER to make one serve! unbelievable!
After picking my jaw off the ground, i descreetly notified one of the chefs, who kindly offered the meal for free. The catch was when we went to pay, she refused the gesture and forced our guys to pay full price!! We eventually were offered a discounted meal price. After a very disappointing night and a very derogatory comments from both the chefs, we left, quite adamant that we or anyone shouldnt be coming back. What a shame for such a fantastic location.