“Great banquet meal !”

Kevin's Place
Ranked #26 of 201 Restaurants in Mackay
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For delicious Singaporean cuisine in Mackay, visit Kevin's Place. With a wide range of dishes, there'll be something to suit all tastes. Whether you prefer to dine-in or takeaway in Mackay, Kevin's Place can accommodate you. All dishes use fresh ingredients and offer a modern take on traditional Singaporean favourites. Try our Crispy Chicken, Singapore Hainan Chicken or Roast Duck for a flavour-packed experience. Drop-in and try out our lunch time specials, or come in and enjoy a dinner banquet with friends or family. We have a wide selection of dishes to choose from and we are fully licensed, so you can enjoy a glass of wine or beer with your meal. We welcome you to join us for a great meal and fantastic service, so drop by Kevin's Place in Mackay today or place an order for delicious takeway.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We just had our company end of year meal there and was great value and service ! I was never so full and could not eat all the courses ......fantastic !

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I went for lunch, and the food was great. They have added a new "Alfresco" dining option which was very nice. Highly recommended for lunch, and I hope to return to try the evening Banquet in the near future as a lot of the locals have recommended this to me.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was the worst, most overpriced place I have ever been. I already have pretty low standards going out for dinner, but this tops the cake as my worst experience yet. I could have gone to a cheap food court for the same dish. Duck was dry, beef was dry and surrounding by "vegies" a bit of brocolli, no sauces. Just generally an all round bad overpriced experience.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I ordered fried rice as recommended by them. Very disappointed, there's only one prawn and two small pieces of shredded chicken in it. The rice is not fully cooked, very dried and tough. Not good for the money I'm paying for at all. Singapore food is much better than this.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were won over by the lovely owner and were treated to a wonderful Banquet. The service offered was above and beyond... And we were made to feel really special. The food was delightful and delicious and I would definitely recommend to all!