“Very good Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch and we were surprised how good the food was. Pad Thai and the seafood curry was very good and there was plenty a bit on the pricey side but over all well worth going there and I would return again.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Big lover of Thai food, and was not disappointed by the quality and service. Will definitely make this a regular dining spot while we are staying in Mackay!

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

A great meal at a great price. The Thai-style BBQ chicken was sensational without the sweet chilli sauce, but even better with it. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Great range to chose from on the menu. I would suggest booking as it does get very busy. Fabulous food with fantastic service.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I visited Ban-Na Thai for the first time this week for dinner while in Mackay for work & found their food to be fantastic & the staff were extremely friendly & professional. I went there on Monday night while in town & again Thursday night when I returned back into Mackay.

I have found my "GO TO" restaurant while in Mackay & I will certainly be going there every time I am in Mackay.

If you are in Mackay & you have not discovered this restaurant as yet, you need too & I am sure that you will not be disappointed. Thank you. :-)