“Takeaway excellent”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

A great meal at a great price. The Thai-style BBQ chicken was sensational without the sweet chilli sauce, but even better with it. Thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Great range to chose from on the menu. I would suggest booking as it does get very busy. Fabulous food with fantastic service.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I visited Ban-Na Thai for the first time this week for dinner while in Mackay for work & found their food to be fantastic & the staff were extremely friendly & professional. I went there on Monday night while in town & again Thursday night when I returned back into Mackay.

I have found my "GO TO" restaurant while in Mackay & I will certainly be going there every time I am in Mackay.

If you are in Mackay & you have not discovered this restaurant as yet, you need too & I am sure that you will not be disappointed. Thank you. :-)

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Good food for Mackay fresh and tasty. Centrally located in city centre & plenty of parking around restaurant

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Good delicious. Service very pleasant and efficient. Will definately go again.