“Delicious food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Some of the best Thai dining outside Thailand. Very reasonable price and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly.

• Visited July 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

One of our group had a nut allergy and the staff were excellent in making sure none of our dishes had nuts. We had the banquet and it was excellent (modified for our needs) and more than enough food for the six of us. I would visit this restaurant again next time in MacKay.

Visited July 2013
Mackay, Australia
“Nice Friendly and warm”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staff were very good looked after us very well and were keen to serve the spicy thai that we love (my wife is thai national) I wouldn't say that it was traditional 100% was not bad though once we added more chilli and fish sauce. Price was pretty good compared to other Thai restaurants here that charge like a wounded bull. Overall a pleasant dinning experience and will go there again for sure.

• Visited June 2013
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I was in Mackay for two nights and when I got off the plane this was the only place open. I enjoyed THE best Masaman curry I've ever had. I was so impressed I came back the second night and had another great meal. Pricing was cheap compared to other but the drinks seemed a little week or too much ice for me.

Visited June 2013
Mackay, Australia
“dissapointing”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Eat here twice. once taka away, once in. Both times dissapointing.
I don't see this as original Thai, it was expensive for what was given. Not really fresh seafood either.

Visited August 2012