All reviews great location greek restaurant love staying business trip within walking distance last minute booking bed apartment cooking facilities washing machine canelands shopping centre short walk staff were friendly pleasant stay comfortable rooms close to shops full kitchen place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

check In is good fast and easy, WIFI access takes a little negotiating , room are starting to show signs of age and wear, not completely up to date , bed lights still switch type and no main switch board from the bed, bed is comfortable, pillows were good ,soft, door to room shuts automatically but very noisy in the corridor to everyone else, check out was extremely fast however I had to request again my email for my receipt, on top of they forgot to service my room after the first night

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I have stayed here many times over the years and it has always been great. I haven’t stayed for a couple of years and I was very disappointed. It is now just a run down old motel in need of a lot of maintenance and TLC.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2019

All in all, I had a pleasant stay, especially since it was a business trip and I only stayed for one day. I did not have the opportunity to enjoy your facilities as such. Maybe in my future trips to Mackay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We have travelled to Mackay many times but have never had the fabulous experience we had while staying at the Quest. Staff - fabulous, Room - perfect, Position - great. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2019

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment and for the price we paid we were blown away! It was spacious, exceptionally clean and had everything we could possibly need.
The location could not have been better for us as we were wanting to dine out, we were spoilt for choice as everything was within walking distance.
If we are ever visiting again we will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple