“Authentic Spanish, best sangria!!”
Review of La Paella Spanish Restaurant - CLOSED

La Paella Spanish Restaurant
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went there last night again. Was as great as last time. Lovely family business. Love the atmosphere and food. So glad the tram is now done as we will go there more often. We had a entree sized tapas platter which was only $16 pp and totally filled us up.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Paella was more than I expected, a lot for just two people... plenty of left overs.
Décor was very intense but it wasn't too overwhelming.
It was a bit hard to find (don't use google maps).
Follow the G Link it's on the west side of the line near Vegas in Paradise

1  Thank Heath M
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The worst restaurant I have eaten at, we ordered paella which came late and it was cold with half cooked chicken with no favour even the waitress was apologetic about the meal I would never go back.

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome, pleasant Spanish music that stirred the soul to want to dance and lovely food served in a Spanish style which brought back many happy memories.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this sidewalk bistro restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised as to just how good our meals were. We met the young chef, who takes his job very serious. I had the combination Paella for one and my wife a seafood dish. The staff was very courteous and also helped me with some doctor suggestions as I had been sick for a few days with bronchitis and a sinus problem. Dine inside or outside on a pleasant day.

1  Thank Steve-JL.a.