I flew up to the GC from Sydney and needed a relaxed environment to recuperate and relax for a few days. Susie and Brad's B&B was exactly what I needed.
- 25 min drive from the GC airport
- 15- 20 min drive to Surfer's Paradise but be aware that there is a lot of construction in the GC at present in preparation for the Commonwealth Games next year
- Large self-conatined apartment with everything you would need to be comfortable
- Fully equipped kitchen that contained more than the average kitchen, it was great
- Modern rooms and extremely clean
- Swimming Pool and BBQ facilities
- I was alone, but I could see how a family with children would be very happy staying here. Safe, protected with lots of space indoors and out
- Free onsite parking
- Free wifi
- Very budget- friendly when you see how spacious the apartment is
- Peaceful and relaxing
- Super friendly and wonderful hosts, Susie and Brad
- Not due to the location but more because it's the Gold Coast but you will need a car to get around
- Would have loved to have stayed a few days longer
It's not by the beach but on acreage at the foot of the hinterlands. What it lacks in beach views, it makes up for in tranquility, easy access to main roads (to get you to the theme parks, Brisbane etc) and a relaxed environment. I would definitely stay again the next time I spend time on the GC!