“Nice food”
Review of Pacino's

Pacino's
Ranked #48 of 94 Restaurants in Gladstone
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Revel in the tastes of Italy at Pacino's fine dining restaurant. Pacino's offers a wide range of different cuisines from Italian to prime aged beef served with a simple presentation. The menu selections include a variety of pastas, handmade pizzas, beef, chicken, and seafood dishes. For the perfect finish to your meal we also have a range of decadent desserts for you to enjoy. The exquisite restaurant setting and full table service experience provides a romantic ambience perfect for a cosy dinner for two or any special occasion.
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Very reasonably priced and the food was good. It was also open Anzac Day. Only complaint I have is the speakers from the associated Yaralla Club interrupt your dining, so when they draw the meat raffle you know all about it.

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

The only place open in Gladstone on Christmas Day. Even Maccas was closed!!! Found this restaurant quite by accident. We enjoyed a pasta dish, and a smoky chicken pizza. Citrus tart was quite tasty too.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is my first time at this restaurant but have eaten at the sport club a few time. on all time the food was great and tasty.

I did notice that service of meal was a little slow. It was not really bbusy at all but meal to all tables were slow on this night.

All in all it was great

1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here recently for our anniversary dinner as we have tried majority of places in Gladstone but were yet to go here. My partner had the chicken scallopini and I had the chicken bolognase with the ??thickest pasta??. The scallopini sauce was amazing, I almost wished I had ordered it but my chicken spaghetti was amazing and a huge serving. Service was really good: friendly, happy, helpful staff. Two thumbs up, really good value, will go back for sure!

1  Thank JomJom2707
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Good italian food - Nice setting, not a lot of selection though I have to say however I did like the food I got.

1  Thank JennaGoldCoast