“Great night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bread x Butter

Bread x Butter
Ranked #25 of 150 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kirrawee, Australia
“Great night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is pretty cool. We went at @ 8pm with 6 adults & 4 kids and spent most of our time dancing to DJ. The atmosphere was good & food was great. Only small negative comment was the lack of service. We were seated on the 'lounge' which meant we needed to place our orders at the bar there was no table service for the lounges... A minor point that they neglected to tell us when we first arrived. But we will definitely return.

1 Thank Lesley1101

Gold Coast
“Great venue let down by poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was my fourth visit to Bread x Butter and I must stay I was quite disappointed. I have always enjoyed the vibe at this place and that hasn't changed but the service on this occasion was extremely poor. We had to ask the water to come back twice to complete the drink order and they served two other tables (who arrived after us) before taking our meal order. The sangria was very good but I found the meals, garlic prawns and pizzas, pretty ordinary. The food here has never been 'amazing' but in the past the good service and atmosphere has made up for it. Sadly, the poor service definitely let them down this time and they probably only deserve 2/5 stars but I'll be generous in hope that they will pick up their game.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank OzVikingGC
Queensland
“Great Atmosphere.......Poor Service and Ordinary Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great Atmosphere, but lack in service, had to ask barmen to send over wait staff on two occasions, only to wait yet again for someone to take order. Pizza's very ordinary, lack of quality ingredients, ordered a seafood pizza (Prawns, Mussels, Calamari etc.,), pizza arrived with '2' mussels and some white looking topping?. One friend ordered a pumpkin, feta, baby spinach pizza, pizza arrived with '2' pieces of pumpkin......I have heard of rations, but this is ridiculous! I appreciate it is a very busy time of year for the staff, but try and smile and look like you are enjoying your job. I am a local but I don't think I will be returning.

• Visited January 2014
Coolangatta, Australia
“Perfect night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Have been a regular at Bread n Butter for 3 yrs and have only good experiences and good things to say. Love the food, drinks, music and atmosphere. Staff are always friendly and attentive. Great private laid back place for couples and great for parties. Can't wait to get back there.

• Visited December 2013
“Good food GREAT sangria! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Top spot to go with a bunch of friends for pizza and tapas, but mainly sangria. So fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is fantastic for social occasions. We can't wait for New Year's Eve. See you then!