“The coffee is pretty good!”

Earth-N-Sea Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #25 of 162 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I didn't eat here. I only went here to get a coffee on an off chance and because the more 'coffee' places nearby where packed and I was in a hurry. But I won! Having stayed a week and tried 10 or so places for coffee, this place was our #1.

So I have no idea if the pizza and pasta is as amazing as they claim in their advertising, but 3 times they've served me up the best coffee I'd had in Coolangatta. Actually a pity they didn't do breakfast!

2  Thank MrOyvind

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Busy Saturday night we got a table almost straight away, drinks took about 3 mins to come out and order taken then, food took 25/30 mins which was not bad considering the amount of people in the restaurant. Staff very warm and pleasant... Defiantly will come back

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went for breakfast on Sunday morning. We have to wait 30min to order our food. The restaurant was not busy, but the staff seemed hopeless, dropping dishes and breaking them, leaving food for seagulls to eat food off the plates.

Finally when we did order, it took another 30min to get our food, which was scrambled eggs, and they were cold. No one asked, no one cared.

The staff seemed uninterested in us, and when we went to pay they couldn't even use the eftpos machine.

Maybe this was a bad day at the restaurant. But after spending what was meant to be a delightful Sunday morning, and paying over $30, we left very disappointed.

Not good enough Earth and Sea, this was not amazing at all, it was very disappointing

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I know it's a Coolangatta institution, but although the food is ok they really need to improve service. Wrong order, missed order, long wait (25 mins just for a drink).

Satay pizza really wasn't satay and lasagne was more Napoli sauce then bolognaise.
Garlic bread was nice (although tending towards cold as it was forgotten to be brought to our table) and chips crispy (perhaps as they were missed all together and came straight out of the fryer when reminded).

Back to Cooly hotel for me - where they do get it right.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I was a regular at Earth & Sea in Byron Bay a while ago and then to a lesser extent at the Brissie restaurant when I lived there, but I thought I'd write something here after my recent visit to the one at Coolangatta. Wow - this place has fully expanded from the old offerings of just pasta or pizza (though they are all still available). If you've not been for a while, you're in for a surprise - these guys now do everything from breakfast crepes to schnitzels. I went twice in two days and was impressed with everything I ate (highlight was probably the portofino burger). Awesome location, too