“Yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2016

I love Mexican and this is one of the best. Had one of the combos which was a chicken burrito and beef enchilada. Came with rice and beans. Absolutely delicious! Would come back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Liked the experience.
Was a bit cold when we were there as a couple in June and managed to change tables - no problem.
Good food and by luck a good deal on the night we went with half price on the second main.
Well worth going to.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

The staff were fantastic, friendly quick and helpful. The food is well presented and a decent size meal. The price is average.
Downsides I found it very very noisy, having been to mexico and eaten a lot of Mexican food I found the food lacked actual Mexican flavours. The tostada had chicken that was like diced chicken you would find on a sandwich, it all had way too much lettuce (something I never ate at all in mexico other then in a green salad), there were no original tasting spices in the food. The refried beans were very good because I am guessing they were canned ones from mexico. Also it lacked lime, nearly all Mexican food is served with lime. My husband found it odd there was no Chilli bottles on the table or offered. Also the diet coke was on tap and post mix and pretty gross and not cheap for the size. It wasn't terrible by any means it just wasn't true Mexican.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

My husband ordered the Beef Fajita and he could not eat it. The meat was all fat and inedible. Really have not enjoyed the food the last few times we have been and don't think we will go back unless it is for a Margarita and no food. Really disappointing.

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Very basic and on the bland side. Meals arrived quickly and generous portions. I did feel a bit ill after this meal. The table cloth used on our table had seen better days and was over due for a wash. On a positive, great margaritas