“If you love duck”

Little Malaya Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 162 Restaurants in Coolangatta
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Roast duck and traditional Malay dishes at this restaurant are consistently good. I would recommend highly

1  Thank Coomalie

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had to drop a family member to the airport at Coolangatta and as her flight left at 9pm, we thought we'd have dinner somewhere in Coolangatta as we were already on the Gold Coast. Hubby had a quick look online and Little Malaya had great reviews so we decided to give it a go.

Well I live in Brisbane and I will be travelling back down here on a regular basis to eat at this restaurant. The food was simply amazing. Try the sezchuan beans - they are beyond description. We also had laksa (I adore laksa and this was one of the best I've ever had) and Sultan's lamb - which again, was just incredible. No wonder this place has been here so long and no wonder the reviews are fantastic - highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Melisa L
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food was great! The service from the staff was excellent. Will be happy to return to the Restaurant again.

2  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice food good atmosphere love the authenticity of Malaysian food I bring friend over there and they love the food we definetly coming back to this Restuarant

1  Thank Tingkerbell
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Got some take away for dinner 2x satay entrees , main beef randang , chicken penang , nasi goreen,plain rice.The food quality was very poor in quality and cooking one of the worse meals I ever had for a long time .Disgusting feeling in my mouth after eating some of my meal $ 67.00 dollars not worth it .Please stay away not worth the money or getting sick for non genuine malaysian food.

1  Thank Citizengastronaut