Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff

Possibly the best massages my husband and I have had Professional friendly and pleasant... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2019
annaV3503CG
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Divine

Most divine massage ever. I walked in feeling tired & worn out, walked out feeling fantastic... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
lesaboland
Nyngan, Australia
via mobile

All reviews problem areas fortnightly fund stretching health
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a couples massage today at Coolangatta Thai Massage. We both experienced good massages, my partner was very very impressed with his, and mine was good too, however I am use to a very firm massage and I just found this not quite firm enough for my liking. It was a great relaxation massage.

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank Roving714131
Reviewed January 21, 2017

I had a lovely hour long relaxation massage at Coolangatta Thai Massage on Griffith St. It was easy to book online and I was offered water on arrival at the shop. The massage was divine. Perhaps the only thing that could be improved is having someone on the front desk so the therapists didn't have to leave the room to greet new customers. Having said that, I'll definitely book in again when I'm back in town and bring my husband with me. It was a lovely way to unwind after the long drive to Cooly. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Madeleine B
Paul C, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Madeleine, we are so glad you had such a lovely experience here at Coolangatta Thai Massage. The fact that you have taken the time to share your experience is very much appreciated and we will do our best to ensure we can do the same next time you come. With regard to having someone at the front desk, we do endeavour to have someone there as often as we can. We look forward to seeing you again with your husband, you could even come and try our second shop in Cooly, where we have an air conditioned private room reserved for couples massages.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

There are so many massage parlours around and it can easily be a fail but Coolangatta Thai Massage was great! The staff were all so lovely and friendly and you can tailor your Massage experience to whatever suits you! Nice strong pressure and they really know where to push to clear all of those bad knots and toxins in your body. Some parts hurt at times but it's for the better and you feel so much nicer afterwards! They offer water and tea afterwards as well to rehydrate yourself. Pricing is comparable as well, about mid range. Overall a great experience!

Date of experience: January 2017
Paul C, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear Jessica,
thank you for sharing the massage experience you had with us, is wonderful to get such great feedback. The fact that you mentioned our friendly staff, tailoring your massage, quality of pressure and that it was a great experience overall means a lot to us. We love to read that you felt so much nicer and the benefits of the tea and water afterwards, because that is exactly want we want for you and all of our customers.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

The ladies at Coolangatta Thai Massage are absolutely amazing at what they do!! Felt so relaxed after my massage!! I highly recommend this place if you live in or stay in Coolangatta!!!

Date of experience: January 2017

Great to hear you had an "Absolutely Fantastic" experience with us and that you felt so relaxed afterwards. We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to review our business and your strong recommendation, it means a lot to us. The staff loved the fact that you said they are amazing! Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I have tried many different massage services around the area, have been to this place many times. Coolangatta Thai Massage is my favorite. Most of the therapists they are very good. The staff are friendly and attentive - nothing is too much trouble.Nice little cup of tea at the end too. I won't be going anywhere else now I've found this hidden gem.

Date of experience: December 2016

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your repeat business and that we are your favourite massage shop here in Coolangatta. It is so nice to read that the staff were so attentive to your needs, as we do aim to provide that classic Thai hospitality that is so well known all over the world. Thank you.