Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff

Possibly the best massages my husband and I have had Professional friendly and pleasant... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2019
annaV3503CG
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Divine

Most divine massage ever. I walked in feeling tired & worn out, walked out feeling fantastic... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
lesaboland
Nyngan, Australia
via mobile

All reviews problem areas fortnightly fund stretching health
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

There are so many massage parlours around and it can easily be a fail but Coolangatta Thai Massage was great! The staff were all so lovely and friendly and you can tailor your Massage experience to whatever suits you! Nice strong pressure and they really know where to push to clear all of those bad knots and toxins in your body. Some parts hurt at times but it's for the better and you feel so much nicer afterwards! They offer water and tea afterwards as well to rehydrate yourself. Pricing is comparable as well, about mid range. Overall a great experience!

Date of experience: January 2017
Paul C, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear Jessica,
thank you for sharing the massage experience you had with us, is wonderful to get such great feedback. The fact that you mentioned our friendly staff, tailoring your massage, quality of pressure and that it was a great experience overall means a lot to us. We love to read that you felt so much nicer and the benefits of the tea and water afterwards, because that is exactly want we want for you and all of our customers.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

The ladies at Coolangatta Thai Massage are absolutely amazing at what they do!! Felt so relaxed after my massage!! I highly recommend this place if you live in or stay in Coolangatta!!!

Date of experience: January 2017

Great to hear you had an "Absolutely Fantastic" experience with us and that you felt so relaxed afterwards. We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to review our business and your strong recommendation, it means a lot to us. The staff loved the fact that you said they are amazing! Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I have tried many different massage services around the area, have been to this place many times. Coolangatta Thai Massage is my favorite. Most of the therapists they are very good. The staff are friendly and attentive - nothing is too much trouble.Nice little cup of tea at the end too. I won't be going anywhere else now I've found this hidden gem.

Date of experience: December 2016

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your repeat business and that we are your favourite massage shop here in Coolangatta. It is so nice to read that the staff were so attentive to your needs, as we do aim to provide that classic Thai hospitality that is so well known all over the world. Thank you.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Professional, clean and friendly... Everything you're looking for in a massage really. The massage therapists know what they are doing and look after everyone with typical Thai hospitality. Very reasonably priced and definitely money well spent.

Date of experience: December 2016
Paul C, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thank you so much for such a great reviewI We work really hard to try and provide the best massage possible and its great to get your feedback. I have shown our staff your review and they were very happy to see it.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I have regular massages incl Thai so I know a bad one....this was the worst I've ever had. When asked I explained my main focus was neck and lower back. She did no back massage to speak of and could barely be bothered - I had to ask 3 times for firmer massage. You know when it's not an actual massage but a halfhearted attempt like their biding their time?? I feel like I've had no massage at all and my back's still hurting. She spent equal time with her hands off wasting time than she did actually massaging. She disappeared towards the end for an unexplained 3mins or so - no reason, no explanation. Whether bored, slack or unskilled in massage I couldn't be sure. What I know for sure is there is plenty of choice and I'm surprised people return. I certainly won't. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else. What a waste of money!!

3  Thank KSHIOO
Jarumon R, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Your feedback is most important for us and has attracted our full attention. We do have very strict and high requirements for our therapists, the issues you mentioned are not allowed in our shop. We sincerely apologize for your very unpleasant experience, this is unnaceptable. We will seriously investigate and give a satisfied solution for you.
We offer satisfaction guarantee for every visit.
Firstly, our receptionists do ask every clients' feedback during payment. In the very rare case that a client may tell us that they were unsatisfied with treatment, our on duty manager will immediately help clients to solve issues and offer solutions for clients on the spot However, our management team hasn't heard any report about any complaints. But I do ask that you reply to the message I have sent you and provide us time and day of your treatment so we can investigate what has occured.
Please contact us to assist us to improve our services. Every enquiry, suggestion, complaint and compliment is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you very soon. We will do our very our best to offer a satisfied solution.