Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great staff

Possibly the best massages my husband and I have had Professional friendly and pleasant... read more

Reviewed January 31, 2019
annaV3503CG
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Divine

Most divine massage ever. I walked in feeling tired & worn out, walked out feeling fantastic... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
lesaboland
Nyngan, Australia
via mobile

All reviews problem areas fortnightly fund stretching health
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

I have regular massages incl Thai so I know a bad one....this was the worst I've ever had. When asked I explained my main focus was neck and lower back. She did no back massage to speak of and could barely be bothered - I had to ask 3 times for firmer massage. You know when it's not an actual massage but a halfhearted attempt like their biding their time?? I feel like I've had no massage at all and my back's still hurting. She spent equal time with her hands off wasting time than she did actually massaging. She disappeared towards the end for an unexplained 3mins or so - no reason, no explanation. Whether bored, slack or unskilled in massage I couldn't be sure. What I know for sure is there is plenty of choice and I'm surprised people return. I certainly won't. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else. What a waste of money!!

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank KSHIOO
Jarumon R, Manager at Coolangatta Thai Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Your feedback is most important for us and has attracted our full attention. We do have very strict and high requirements for our therapists, the issues you mentioned are not allowed in our shop. We sincerely apologize for your very unpleasant experience, this is unnaceptable. We will seriously investigate and give a satisfied solution for you.
We offer satisfaction guarantee for every visit.
Firstly, our receptionists do ask every clients' feedback during payment. In the very rare case that a client may tell us that they were unsatisfied with treatment, our on duty manager will immediately help clients to solve issues and offer solutions for clients on the spot However, our management team hasn't heard any report about any complaints. But I do ask that you reply to the message I have sent you and provide us time and day of your treatment so we can investigate what has occured.
Please contact us to assist us to improve our services. Every enquiry, suggestion, complaint and compliment is greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you very soon. We will do our very our best to offer a satisfied solution.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Both my wife and I booked in for the couples Thai oil massage at 10am today Sunday. Do yourself a favour and add to your bucket list. 129 dollars for 2.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016

What an amazing experience!!
I travel from Gold Coast North (Upper Coomera) fortnightly for a 2 hour hot oil and deep relaxation massage.
The massage is always amazing.
After the massage I feel as though I could run!!
My wife recently passed away and I find it so good to help me to deal with my grief.
The Staff are so friendly, respectful and professional and the premise is clean and calming.
I intend to continue with my fortnightly massage as it is a major part of my wellness program.
I wholeheartedly recommend Coolangatta Thai Massage!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016

We had a 90 minute couples Thai oil massage. BEST ever and we've been to Thailand heaps. The girls were very professional and the salon was quiet and spacious and authentic. Definitely going back. They have a loyalty card system. The price was really excellent too. Next time doing 2 hrs !

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Great massage and left feeling like I was walking on clouds. Highly recommended and will go back again when visiting the Gold Coast.

Date of experience: April 2016