Blue C Coolangatta(Coolangatta)
$256
$53
  • Restaurant
Bella Mare Beachside Apartments(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
$172
$152
  • Pool
Gold Coast Airport Motel(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
$85
Mantra Twin Towns(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
$155
$100
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Mantra Coolangatta Beach(Coolangatta)(Great Value!)
$197
$180
Travelocity
$69
$62
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$53
$42
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

Komune Resort(Coolangatta)
$76
$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

All reviewswater slidesacross the roadgreat locationpool areagreat poolhigh risewashing machine and dryerbedroom apartmentlarge poolkids loved the poolgriffith streetschool holidaysthe gold coastself cateringfull kitchenliving areaocean view
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Good Location. Mould on bathroom tiles. queen bed base centre legs broken causing sagging in the middle. stove top had one control missing so could only use one ring.
Standard lamp shade was damaged. Room was ok. coffee and toiletries was bare minimum. Staff however were friendly and helpful.
Wont stay there again.

Room Tip: there are many better deals for the money. not many rooms with water views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
ManagerCalypso, Manager at Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2016

I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us recently.
I would like to further discuss the room in which you stayed to enable us to eliminate any down falls in the unit, please feel free to contact me direct at any time.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Made this reservation literally 15 minutes prior to arrival and staff were great. Pointed me in the direction of some nice restaurants and really put in to make my mood somewhat better after a flight cancellation. Rooms really quite large, I had a double level unit. Bed comfy and a spa was welcome with a nice glass of wine.
Would recommend

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business

I was happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us at Calypso Plaza Resort after you experienced a disrupted flight. I hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future and hopefully next time you will be able to stay a little longer.

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Location of the hotel is perfect, across the road from Coolangatta beach, on the Main Street which runs along the beach, walking distance to woolworths and Aldi and restaurants. The room is apartment style, the bedroom separated from living/dining area with a small kitchen.

We were given a ground floor apartment which should not have been rented out as immediate area to the back of the apartment was hazardous with metal scaffolding, outdoor furniture stacked and yard roped off from the pool area. If we had young children there would be no way they can go out at the back. The pool view now becomes a barrier across the entire back yard of the apartment. There was no warning of what's going on with this room at the front desk and the room rate per night did not reflect an apartment under repair. When I reported the problem to the same staff I checked in with, they were very reluctant to change room and wouldn't acknowledge that this room should not be rented out. I had to ask for the manager. Eventually the manager gave us another apartment.

The second apartment was very clean, had modern furniture and flat TV's. Due to the proximity and layout of the apartments, noise coming from balconies above and below apartments can be heard well.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple

I would like to firstly apologise to you as it seems you were checked in to a room on the pool deck that was under going painting of the exterior of the building, I am glad we were able to room move you to an area that did not hold scaffold at this time.
I hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future where I am sure you will have a pleasurable stay with us at Calypso Plaza Resort.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

modern room with comfortable bed and lounges. great place to relax after travelling for a few days.
easy check in, secure parking and close to great restaurants. Right on Coolangatta beach front and main street but surprisingly quiet,

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
ManagerCalypso, Manager at Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Oaks Calypso Plaza. We are so pleased you found our location to be so convenient for all your holiday needs and that you were able to enjoy the lagoon pool and beautiful beaches of Coolangatta.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

The room we had at this resort was below any previous standard..no hand grip in bath/shower..plastic curtain..yuk..collapsed lounge..the only place to plug in the jug..toaster was next to the toilet or at floor level..table and chairs were outside ..when we got the ants we left four days early..managements answer ..we just manage the room..clearly not..we will not be back..

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank soylentgold666

I would like to thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor I appreciate both negative and positive feedback and would like to further discuss your stay with you.
Please feel free to contact me direct as this will enable me to define the room number in which you stayed and rectify any further areas of concern.