Good hotel, cool pool, right opposite beach. Good restaurants all through town. Good position for the Cooly Rocks on rockandroll festival. Plenty of Massage therapists to choose from.The best massage therapists were at RainbowbayMassage at Tweed Heads Coolangatta state border on Flagstaff Hill overlooking Duranbah Beach. Check rainbowbaymassage.com- we had a sports and remedial massage there. The coffee shop on top of the hill has excellent food and coffee also. The resort was in the best position in town to acess all shops and services. Close to the local rsl and surf clubs and pubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Calypso Plaza is a 4.5 star resort centrally located in the heart of Coolangatta, minutes from the airport and a variety of Gold Coast attractions and is located opposite the beautiful Coolangatta Beach. The resort features one and two bedroom self-contained apartments with full kitchen and laundry facilities, most with sheltered balconies that provide ocean or hinterland views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Calypso Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Calypso Plaza Hotel Coolangatta
- Oaks Calypso Plaza Coolangatta